AARP/communispace

mysammy

You will need a invite from one of the survey sites.At least that's how I was able to join any communispace.The only other way is if you know someone on the panel and if communispace is allowing their members to invite friends.Plus if you are already a member of communispace they'll only let you join 1 group at a time.

You will need a invite from one of the survey sites.At least that's how I was able to join any communispace.The only other way is if you know someone on the panel and if communispace is allowing their members to invite friends.Plus if you are already a member of communispace they'll only let you join 1 group at a time.

Yep, I got an invite to join a panel and did so but I can only belong to that one panel.

I belong to an Avon one and cannot belong to another.I do get invites sometimes when I do a survey but they ask you if you belong to a communispace and I have to check yes so I'm always turned down.

• 9 months later...

Hi- I just got two emails from AARP that I won't be able to log into communispace after 12/31. I don't know if they are closing down the AARP survey site, or if they put a limit on how long somebody can be a member. As a parting gift I get a $10 Amazon gift certificate. Both the emails say that I got a gift certificate, and so I don't know if I get two or not. I have not checked into my account yet to find out. I just used some of my Amazon certificates a few weeks ago. I am going to miss communispace, because it was an easy way to get gift certificates, and it was a whole lot less work than any of the other survey outfits, and especially Inbox Dollars. I only need to do one more survey to claim my $100 Amazon gift card for my survey, but surveys have been sparse for them lately. I just got an email from mysurvey that it takes 10 days for them to send out gift cards electronically. Every other place has emailed them to me in minutes. Does it really take that long? Thanks, Nancy

Yes they are closing the panel at the end of this month.

Farewell Gifts

...are coming! They have just been ordered and may take up to two weeks to appear in your profile. If your gift is not posted by the sunset date, I will email it to you. Thank you!

It was an easy gift card each month. Hopefully I will find a new Communispace invite soon.

The AARP/communispace

We have big news for you! You have been hand-picked to join us in a brand new AARP community called.... Our Voice. (Ok so the name isn't the exciting change we had to tell you about.) The big news is that the OurVoice community that you currently know and love is coming to a close . AARP has decided to bring in some new members to provide fresh perspectives, but they want to keep YOU!

You are part of a select group, specially chosen because of your great, insightful contributions throughout the duration of Our Voice. For that reason, we'd like you to help us welcome the brand new community members that we are inviting to join us!

The community will run the same way as before, just on a smaller size and with a few more surveys rather than discussions. Even your password will stay the same! Plus, you will still be eligible for the same monthly gift cards. In fact, once you log in and contribute in the new OurVoice community, we will give you a $5 gift card as a thank you.