Surveyhead makes my head hurt

peach6

I have had a lot of problems lately with SH ,for the last couple months I have not been getting a lot of surveys when I email them the only answer I get is that it is all about demographics well I haven't moved and I wasn't having this before..........now my new problem which started yesterday when I have a survey there and I click on it it goes back to the dasboard and the survey is gone.I don't know what to make of this I emailed them this morning but of course I haven't heard back.I am pretty close to throwing in the towel.....I used to do fairly good with them but that's not the case anymore I have the feeling if I do hear back from them it will be some crazy answer. I tried logging out and then logging back in but that didn't help.

i'm getting the double loading problem again also.. my problem is every email they send me for an invite, when i click it, the survey is already closed.
I'm sorry you are having problems but I'm glad it's not just me.

I only got two survey yesterday. It sounds like everyone is having issues...probably because of the change over to ipoll. I know my account isn't closed because I still have profiles available. I loathe them. however, I make a lot of money with them so I deal with it. As soon as they close my account, which they eventually will, I plan to light up the regulating agencies with all of the info I have on them...which is a lot.