Tellwut

ssssurvey

I just joined this site. It's great for when i don't have any other surveys to do. Question....there are a bunch of surveys that I have not done and were just added a few days ago. When I click on the survey, it gives me the results, but not the option to complete it. Am I missing something? Also, what's the best way to get to surveys you haven't done without having to click through all of the ones you HAVE done?

Thanks!

Question....there are a bunch of surveys that I have not done and were just added a few days ago. When I click on the survey, it gives me the results, but not the option to complete it. Am I missing something?

Those are closed surveys. They only stay open for a few days.

Also, what's the best way to get to surveys you haven't done without having to click through all of the ones you HAVE done?

I just click on the Home button (upper left) and it takes you to new surveys until you complete all of the active ones.

Thanks! I was going through the categories, and I had either done a bunch of them or they were expired. The site is really slow, too, so it was taking forever.

yeah you don't have to track which ones.. if you haven't done a survey, clicking home will only show the ones you haven't done.. i do them each day or so until there aren't anymore.. we get from 200 to 400 points per day and it's slower on the weekends.. it takes about 17 days to reach 4000 points on average.. and yeah, they have their slow loading times.. it's on and off..