Surveyhead is over as we knew it

cricket

I just got an email. You now need an android, iphone, etc. iPoll or something like that is the new name. What about those of us who don't have a cell phone or have a non-smart cell phone? What about the money they owe us that isn't yet at cashout status? Very unfair to just spring this on people. We need to be paid what we accumulated so far. Is anyone else in this position? Also, even if you have a smartphone, not everyone wants to use it for surveys.

I just got an email. You now need an android, iphone, etc. iPoll or something like that is the new name. What about those of us who don't have a cell phone or have a non-smart cell phone? What about the money they owe us that isn't yet at cashout status? Very unfair to just spring this on people. We need to be paid what we accumulated so far. Is anyone else in this position? Also, even if you have a smartphone, not everyone wants to use it for surveys.
I do not have any of the above.I assume you can still do surveys through there site but not sure.

you'll still be able to access surveys by going to the website.. they would be stupid to cut this out.. Ipoll is just their mobile app.. they're in love with it so they're changing their name to Ipoll

I wish it just had the goodbye part without the hello part...lol

The email I got is below

A few months ago Surveyhead launched the iPoll mobile app. Launching a product we put so much care and effort into was a special moment for us and the abundance of positive feedback from the community has been truly moving. For us, this reinforces the success of iPoll and sets a clear path for the future. Within the next few weeks we will be rebranding Surveyhead to iPoll and saying goodbye to the Surveyhead brand.

Be assured that all your rewards and account information from Surveyhead will be carried over to iPoll. All that stuff will remain unchanged.

We’re excited to introduce you to the new brand! Here's what you can expect:

More Reward Opportunities - By downloading the mobile app to your iPhone or Android device you will have the ability to earn rewards through local polls, mobile surveys, mobile missions and the refer-a-friend program!

Mobile Opinions - Take surveys anywhere, anytime. If you haven't tried the mobile app yet, we suggest you do!

Social Login - Login with your existing social accounts for seamless access to your account!

New Look - We've updated the look of the website to make your experience look and feel fancier!

Same Great Company - Our new brand and site improvements are the only things changing. iPoll was created by the same great company that created Surveyhead. Our focus has and continues to be giving you the best experience possible!

If you have any questions or comments please email us directly at [email protected].

Doesn't Surveyhead own Focusline, too?? I'm stuck at $13 with payout at $35, and no surveys whatsoever anymore. I'm thinking I'll drop them since they won't pay money owed even when they appear to be closing.