What the hack is wrong with Tellwut!

greeneyeddevils

For the last week it seems to take forever here in Canada to get the damn system to work proper..it just spins & spins & spins when trying to access the site..once it does connect it takes forever to go to one quick survey question to the next...anyone else seeing this happen?

For the last week it seems to take forever here in Canada to get the damn system to work proper..it just spins & spins & spins when trying to access the site..once it does connect it takes forever to go to one quick survey question to the next...anyone else seeing this happen?
I'm not in Canada and am having the same problem it is taking forever to load and then forever to go to the next question.I had to take a break from the site because I'm not getting all the questions answered for today. Will try again later

On Facebook they reply to peoples account/survey/rewards issues but they never reply to any of the slow site complaints. They don't seem to care about it.

Same here on a Mac. Guess it isn't the Mac's fault. I love Tellwut because it's easy and a fill-in when the other surveys aren't happening but it takes so long to get to 4,000 points. It would be great if they lowered it to 3,000.

plus it seems we've gone through all the interesting questions.. now they're all variations of what we've already seen so it gets tired fast.

I'm at 2300 right now and it feels like i'm ready to cash out.. and it's only been 11 days.. this is definitely a slower run.

I used to fly through the questions and if I only did them for 2 minutes, then fine. It is now taking me almost 15 minutes for the same amount because it just sits and clocks. I would rather just get the questions and answer them quickly.

• 5 weeks later...
They finally replied on Facebook to the slow site issues. Just said they are looking into it...
]

They are lying. The reason it is slow is because they don't want to payout so are keeping people from getting points by being slow. Not sure if they are going out of business or what but it is being done intentionally. It has been going on too long with too many complaints.