Ipsos surveys

avemaria

I'm getting really tired of even doing ones with their company because they're always full or they even cut you after 80%? I'd write in to surveyhead about it but you know how that is.

I'm just ticked at surveyhead right now.. at the end of my day they finally fill my survey list and i just spent 20 minutes disqualifying on half of them before giving up for the day.. i just don't need this and I wish we didn't have to waste our time.. only online can you treat people this way and think nothing of it.. reminds me of the matrix.. as long as they keep enough human batteries plugged into it, the machines have their power to continue.

I'm getting really tired of even doing ones with their company because they're always full or they even cut you after 80%? I'd write in to surveyhead about it but you know how that is.

I had that happen last night. I sent i-say a complaint. We'll see how they respond...

I'm just ticked at surveyhead right now.. at the end of my day they finally fill my survey list and i just spent 20 minutes disqualifying on half of them before giving up for the day.. i just don't need this and I wish we didn't have to waste our time.. only online can you treat people this way and think nothing of it.. reminds me of the matrix.. as long as they keep enough human batteries plugged into it, the machines have their power to continue.

Are you mad at Ipsos or Surveyhead?I don't normally get cut with Ipsos after doing 80%.But there are a lot of times I wish they would get to the point of the survey.If you want to know if I use a product or not just ask me right off the bat.It would save all of us time.

lol. I agree.

>Do you believe in Global Warming?

>How do you feel about Global Warming?

>Today we will be asking about bagels...

*Confused... :?

• 2 weeks later...

Ipsos must be using some really old servers, running Windows NT 4.0 or something like that, because they keep crashing on me halfway through.

Which is only slightly more aggravating with the endless 20x20 grids of questions on topics that no human being could possibly think as much about as they think you should.

At least they finally fixed Poll Predictor. (must be on a different server from their surveys)

Did Ipsos (which I typically hate these surveys anyway but...) die lately or what's going on? The past several days whenever I try to take one of their surveys on Opinion Outpost it either starts and takes about 5-10 minutes to start only to load into a "this is currently unavailable" error page or it'll go a few screens into it before glitching out into that "due to the features of this you can only continue after 10 minutes" page. What do they mean by that anyway? You have to wait at least 10 minutes before trying to redo it or you can only continue if you restart it within 10 minutes? Normally I'd think the former but since I've often waited an hour or more and still see that page I thought it might be the latter; honestly it seems to really be "sorry you're locked out of this now sucker!"

I had the same issue, so I started taking them on IE. However, I despise IE, so I played around with my Chrome settings and now they work. I actually emailed Ipsos and they said the function that allows you to enter after 10 minutes isn't working, so once it doesn't work, you can't get back in.

Ugh why do I even bother with these Ipsos ones anyway. Got into that Ipsos one and now after 35 min of answering dozens of columns about opinions on cookies (painfully redundant too) the progress bar still shows I'm less than a third of a way through this nightmare.

Edit: Aaaaand I hit the next button and it just crapped out. Officially boycotting any Ipsos survey from now on.