Bonus or Drawings, Sweepstakes

car9og

Has anyone ever won the monthly or quarterly bonus, drawing, or sweepstake that some of the survey companies claimed they are giving? If not shouldn't they be held accountable for false advertisement? :?:

Has anyone ever won the monthly or quarterly bonus, drawing, or sweepstake that some of the survey companies claimed they are giving? If not shouldn't they be held accountable for false advertisement? :?:

I know there have been a few posts about winning sweepstakes. However, the group here is a very small sample of the survey-taking population and it is difficult to draw a conclusion from our experiences. Additionally, most members prefer to get paid rather than leave rewards up to chance so that narrows the possibility further.

I know there have been a few posts about winning sweepstakes. However, the group here is a very small sample of the survey-taking population and it is difficult to draw a conclusion from our experiences. Additionally, most members prefer to get paid rather than leave rewards up to chance so that narrows the possibility further.

Idylatoo - Thanks for the feedback.

i don't know what their accountability is.. like on Opinion Outpost.. i'd like to know how many people win their game where you have to pick a door for being cut from a survey.. i haven't gotten anything from it since it started.. i'd love to know the statistics and chance of winning.

i don't know what their accountability is.. like on OpinionOutpost.. i'd like to know how many people win their game where you have to pick a door for being cut from a survey.. i haven't gotten anything from it since it started.. i'd love to know the statistics and chance of winning.

avemaria - I have never won anything in addition to the regular surveys. I love to know the stats as well. :shock:

I have in the past. A few times toward the end of 2012 and once at the beginning of 2013. A total of $7 I think. Might be $5.

I've never heard of anyone winning the huge $1,000+ prizes either, even though the sites claim people win on their pages.

If I ever hear from someone that won, and it can be verified that they aren't affiliated with the site, then I'll believe it.

Lol, I meant the larger, three digits or above prizes. I know people on this site have won the smaller prizes on OO before (I haven't)...What about their $10,000 quarterly prize? Or those thousand dollar sweeps GlobalTestMarket is always talking about?

No I've never seen any solid evidence of someone winning those. I'm thinking that they are real though although being real and being distributed are two different things. Just because a winner is announced doesn't mean the winner claimed the prize. If they "pick" a winner who may have an inactive account or have blocked or turned off emails from the company then how would they know they have won anything?

I don't think they are lying though. These are real companies and they would be risking their entire operation by running fake prize drawings. And if the winners are real they have to account for the money being given away for tax and accounting purposes. They have a lot to loose by lying.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't won anything significant. Some sites show a list of various winners under a name Jack S. I do know that the Harris Poll Online posts the first and last name of their quarterly sweepstakes winner that gets $10,000. When you click on their members page the winner is named on the main screen.

Today I got this from Darwinsdata.

Dear ........., Congratulations, you have reached Darwin’s Silver tier! For reaching Darwin’s Silver tier Darwin’s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! Thank you, Darwin’s Data

I was shocked!

Today I got this from Darwinsdata.

Dear ........., Congratulations, you have reached Darwin’s Silver tier! For reaching Darwin’s Silver tier Darwin’s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! Thank you, Darwin’s Data

I was shocked!

somelady - I received the $25.00 bonus as well. I was very surprised. :o Guess Darwin takes this business seriously. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I have won several sweepstakes, in fact just posted another win in the amount of $100 from Parents Opinion Panel in the rants and raves section where I have posted a few of my other wins also.

And it's like the lottery.Some people seem to have all the luck while others don't.I remember a long time ago where Survey Police said that the odds of winning on these survey sites were better then winning the lottery.Which may be true considering the odds of winning the Power Ball last week was 1 of 175,000,000. Yet I'm not holding my breathe even if the odds are smaller with survey companies.We have no idea how many others we are up against.I have won small amounts but even that was a long time ago.I personally think the odds have gotten worse since the economy took a hit and more people then ever are doing surveys.