in appreciation of your participation today...

avemaria

we're offering you a chance to win $400 in products.. please make your selection from the following..

do they think we're stupid? there is no contest.. this is a creative means to get people to pick from a store shelf the items they would want..

Lol, I hadn't even thought of that, but you're absolutely right.

I think those things are such a nuisance. Whenever I see them I think "Here we go..." It tacks on another few minutes to the survey and I know I'm not going to win, so can I just get to the actual survey? You know, the one I'm getting paid for?

I guess that's the one with the movie clip in it. Twice they show you products like shampoo, etc. I think that they show ads and want to see if you change your choice afterwards. It's really annoying because I also doubt if they actually send you anything. Can anyone tell me what kind of accent the guy who says "Please adjust the volume..." has? Where they show the speaker...

I guess that's the one with the movie clip in it. Twice they show you products like shampoo, etc. I think that they show ads and want to see if you change your choice afterwards. It's really annoying because I also doubt if they actually send you anything.

The one I'm talking about only shows products in the beginning before the survey starts. The survey doesn't necessarily have to be about groceries...In fact the first one I had was on movies.

We're probably talking about the same one. Rows of products like shampoo, mouthwash, hand lotion, hair dye, things where you have to pick the color you want, etc. Then they ask you the same thing again. Survey is very long, maybe 45 minutes. The only thing I like about it is that I don't think I have ever been disqualified.

We're probably talking about the same one. Rows of products like shampoo, mouthwash, hand lotion, hair dye, things where you have to pick the color you want, etc. Then they ask you the same thing again. Survey is very long, maybe 45 minutes. The only thing I like about it is that I don't think I have ever been disqualified.

the one where you pick hair color and then they have a box pop up that asks which color you want.. my answer is always 'hot pink baby!'

i had the most satisfying survey of recent times yesterday.. it was sent out by GTM and it was a about their plans to possibly update the site and what I found good or bad about the site.. I was happy to enter my typed answer on things they needed to change on that one.

i had the most satisfying survey of recent times yesterday.. it was sent out by GTM and it was a about their plans to possibly update the site and what I found good or bad about the site.. I was happy to enter my typed answer on things they needed to change on that one.

Which means they were asking you your true opinion.Which is a new concept for some of these sites,wish they would all ask us our real feelings instead of yes,no or maybe.Heck a maybe might be nice too.Not everything is always so cut and dry as a yes or no.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be a member of them years ago. I just couldn't stand how you have to earn $50.00 until you get your check. And, I hated getting it thru check! So I'm curious to know if they ever do update the site...

If they do, can you make a post about it on here? :shock:

Lol, I hadn't even thought of that, but you're absolutely right.

I think those things are such a nuisance. Whenever I see them I think "Here we go..." It tacks on another few minutes to the survey and I know I'm not going to win, so can I just get to the actual survey? You know, the one I'm getting paid for?

I think the samething!@ "here we go...." I can't stand those things, nor would I want ANY of the items they offer!