New Panels - Lab42 Research, OpinionSite

Administrator

Two new additions to our directory before the Easter bunny visits!

Lab42 Research - Fun online surveys from an innovative company from Chicago
    Opinionsite - Take surveys, share your opinions and watch your points add up to a $10 check.

Happy Spring!

• 2 weeks later...

I joined Opinionsite a few days ago. So far, so good! I made a couple bucks so far..and if you don't qualify for a survey (they send you), you automatically get 50 points (not sure tho how much money that is). I like them! Cash out is low as well!

To anyone who has joined: how much is a typical survey at OpinionSite worth and how long it takes? And if you've cashed out, how long does it take to receive the check?

To anyone who has joined: how much is a typical survey at OpinionSite worth and how long it takes? And if you've cashed out, how long does it take to receive the check?

I just joined, but so far the typical survey is $1 or $2. For me the surveys seem normal/not too long. Also, right after you complete a survey, you get the points (instead of having to wait for it to show up under your points).

Update: they have been sending me surveys every other day!

I've been with Opinionsite for quite a few months. I've only cashed out once since I don't spend much time on the site but I believe I received my check within two weeks of requesting it. I haven't had any luck with them since cashout but they pay fairly for the surveys and if you happen to dq, they do it right away and don't string you along.