Gratispoints changed Paypal redemption!

rtsl35

I just found out Gratispoints changed their redemption amount to $50.00! You used to be able to choose PayPal at $25.00 but now they recently changed it. I definately think you should steer away from this site because at first they give you your money, but then later they don't! You will see! And the point is, now you have to earn such a high amount, that this will be easier for them to give you "invalid" after you complete surveys. Besides that, it will take months to get that much money, then more months for it to not be pending. Then, more months after you actually redeem the reward! :|

It means most of these Survey Sites are raising the minimum to Cash-Out. Soon, all will be near $50 just to Cash-Out.

I see. Well the reason this is bad for Gratispoints members is because........at some point, they close/freeze your account! So for example, let's say you made $47 bucks with them and they just "decided" to close your account..now you can't get that money. Happened to me!

At first I made GREAT money with them-I even considered them better then Opinion Outpost! But then once this sudden shock happened, it sucked! No more gratispoints for me. :x