Tellwut Takes Forever To Load

cricket

Not only when I first go to it (I just waited 12 minutes and gave up) but when I am on it, after each question, I hit "home" as I guess all of oyu do and again it takes forever to load. Are you also having that trouble? I have a Macbook. Is it faster on a PC? I hate to gripe because it's easy money but is it worth the aggravation? Please let me know if you are also experiencing this. Thanks!

It was getting better there for a week or so but yes it is slowing down again.

I'm thinking they either do not have a full time IT person or they are their own IT department and don't know a lot about keeping websites running smooth. Just like a computer, a website needs maintenance or thins gradually slow down to a crawl.

Turtle____by_thedragonlady.gif

that along with the longer time it takes to cash out (since the beginning it was around 16 days for me).. the past time it was 25.. and now i'm on track to cash out in 5 weeks this time.. but yeah, the entire time i'm writing this post it's trying to load but isn't.

When I do Tellwut I also do something else while waiting for it to load.

One trick I did discover is that after you click on home and at bottom of screen doesn't show those little squares coming I click refresh and then click it again, then I go to another page like here for example, when the page is loaded you see "Online Survey Tools" then you know it is a new page. Or you can wait for it after double clicking refresh. You get the points and it does load quicker then waiting for that spinning circle.................. :D

woo hoo.............. :D

I need 930 mor for a $50.00 amazon........... :lol:

I've noticed that when they started to show those ads at the top of the page, the loading speed slowed to a crawl..... they need to get rid of the ads pronto. They have enough trouble with slow speeds without this!

My thinking is they're slowing everyone down because they're coughing up tons of gift cards each month & it's costing them a ton of cash...

From Facebook.

Hi Tellwutters. We're working hard to get the site to a faster loading speed, we appreciate your patience!

Not only when I first go to it (I just waited 12 minutes and gave up) but when I am on it, after each question, I hit "home" as I guess all of oyu do and again it takes forever to load. Are you also having that trouble? I have a Macbook. Is it faster on a PC? I hate to gripe because it's easy money but is it worth the aggravation? Please let me know if you are also experiencing this. Thanks!

I notice the samething ONLY when I sign onto Tellwut late (like after 7pm). If I sign on earlier, I find there is no delay. Try it.

Tellwut posts all day every day on Facebook and sometimes dominates the feeds on my feeds page. They are obviously much more interested in Facebook then they are their own website. I need about 1000 points to hit my $25 Walmart card. If they don't get it together by then I'll be taking a break from Tellwut.

Hey Tellwut. Get off of Facebook for a while so you can work on your own website! :x

P.S. Posting links to surveys on Tellwut on Facebook is kind of pointless when you can't get the Tellwut website to load in order to take the surveys... :roll:

They are taking long to load because they don't want to pay out. Not sure if they are going out of business or not, but they are trying to keep people from getting enough points to cash out.

It was getting better there for a week or so but yes it is slowing down again.

I'm thinking they either do not have a full time IT person or they are their own IT department and don't know a lot about keeping websites running smooth. Just like a computer, a website needs maintenance or thins gradually slow down to a crawl.

Turtle____by_thedragonlady.gif

OK SHARE HOW YOU GOT THE TURTLE PLEASE??