Opinion Outpost error with points

rtsl35

I have taken two surveys in 2 weeks and noticed neither I have gotten my points from! I know usually you just email them and they send the points, but they told me to wait until the survey closes. I hope at that time I will get my points.. :|

You just have to follow-up on it when the time comes. I usually make a notation in my email on replies from them that say "wait 2-3 weeks." If after 3 weeks I haven't gotten the points then I reply, saying it is past the time they gave. They are usually pretty good with giving deserved points, but if you don't say anything then you won't get them.

Yea I agree. They are great with giving the missing points when you email them. I just have been noticing lately, alot of the surveys I'm having this same problem with (and it's getting annoying).

Yea I agree. They are great with giving the missing points when you email them. I just have been noticing lately, alot of the surveys I'm having this same problem with (and it's getting annoying).

Emailed them for a disqualified completed survey and they rewarded the points. But, how much are we earning per hour if we include: 1. time spent completing surveys, 2. time spent disqualified, and now 3. time spent record keeping of disqualified completed surveys and emailing them for points.

I've been having more issues lately as well. It is extremely annoying especially since one of the reasons I am with Opinion Outpost is because they credit right away and pay right away, so I don't have to send emails and wait weeks for pending surveys/payment (in theory).

Emailed them for a disqualified completed survey and they rewarded the points. But, how much are we earning per hour if we include: 1. time spent completing surveys, 2. time spent disqualified, and now 3. time spent record keeping of disqualified completed surveys and emailing them for points.

Good point. This is why I set up a few generic "error complaint" emails that I copy and paste depending on the situation. Saves time and headache when you don't have to think + type.

I have been trying to cash out like for the past 2 days and I keep getting this "RUNTIME ERROR" message. Why???? I have no idea why... When I don't get points for taking surveys i write an email and they give me 5 points for whatever it was. I cannot figure out this runtime error thing at all.

Guess what? I was finally able to cash out today!! I think sometimes they just don't have the cash in the bank or something.... and hence the runtime error.

Guess what? I was finally able to cash out today!! I think sometimes they just don't have the cash in the bank or something.... and hence the runtime error.
I have had that happen to me before when I tried to cash out.I used to think that they had closed my account but that wasn't the case I tried later in the day and it went through with no problem

I've been having more issues lately as well. It is extremely annoying especially since one of the reasons I am with Opinion Outpost is because they credit right away and pay right away, so I don't have to send emails and wait weeks for pending surveys/payment (in theory).

Good point. This is why I set up a few generic "error complaint" emails that I copy and paste depending on the situation. Saves time and headache when you don't have to think + type.

Seems maybe they are doing work or something on that site (hopefully) that's why they are having more errors. On a good note, I won today and yesterday on their quick cash game (.50 cents and $1.00) :D

Oh....that is too funny. That is EXACTLY what I emailed them! It ends up taking me an extra 10 minutes at least to email, and then save the info and then constantly follow-up on it. You end up making half the money per hour that you were supposed to get paid! I have also had a LOT of surveys lately simply update on the dashboard as a prize drawing, so I email them. They email me and say it is appearing on the dashboard with the points. I don't want to have to keep track of all this! I just want to do the darn survey and get paid!