Problems Logging In - My View

car9og

Anyone having problems logging into MyView. I reset my password and still can't log in. :evil:
no problems logging in today but couldn't seem to get any surveys from them today

No problems here either logging-on. But like peach6, Surveys were few-and-far-between today. :( At least I finally got my Visa GC's today from the PSB Online Community! :D

No problems here either logging-on. But like peach6, Surveys were few-and-far-between today. :( At least I finally got my Visa GC's today from the PSB Online Community! :D

nt_eagle - I received two of my GC's and still had 110,000 points to cash out. However, before I could make a decision on the other GCs, I was not able to get back into my account. Do you think they are not going to honor the other points? I sent two emails and was told they will get back to me over the last two days. I still cannot access my account. Does this mean they plan to drop me as a member? Should I say something to PSB now or wait ? :evil:

nt_eagle - I received two of my GC's and still had 110,000 points to cash out. However, before I could make a decision on the other GCs, I was not able to get back into my account. Do you think they are not going to honor the other points? I sent two emails and was told they will get back to me over the last two days. I still cannot access my account. Does this mean they plan to drop me as a member? Should I say something to PSB now or wait ? :evil:

Hey car9og, I redeemed all of my Points for Gift Cards EARLY last Friday Morning after they credited my Account with the 350k MVP's from the PSB Survey. If you were credited with the full 350k MVP's, I would think that PSB is now not involved with this, and this is a MyView-only Problem. I would give them until Monday to hear back from them, if not, I would try again. I do not think they will drop you, or not allow you to log back on. They're BBB Accredited. It may be a problem with your Server, and sending SPAM. I had this Problem a Month or so ago with MyView, and Jordan there corrected it for me. Granted, it did take a couple of Days for myself to get a reply as well. Hope this helps, and Take Care!

Hey car9og, I redeemed all of my Points for Gift Cards EARLY last Friday Morning after they credited my Account with the 350k MVP's from the PSB Survey. If you were credited with the full 350k MVP's, I would think that PSB is now not involved with this, and this is a MyView-only Problem. I would give them until Monday to hear back from them, if not, I would try again. I do not think they will drop you, or not allow you to log back on. They're BBB Accredited. It may be a problem with your Server, and sending SPAM. I had this Problem a Month or so ago with MyView, and Jordan there corrected it for me. Granted, it did take a couple of Days for myself to get a reply as well. Hope this helps, and Take Care!

nt_eagle - Thanks for the reply. I will take your advice and wait a couple more days.

car9og,

Has MyView resolved your Problem? Just curious.

Hi nt_eagle - You were on my mine. Meant to relay a message several days ago, but I had my hands full. Yes, I got everything resolved. They said it had something to do with my email address and spam. I really appreciate your feedback. :D

Good to hear! :D That Spam problem was the same one that knocked me off from MyView a couple of Months back. One good thing about MyView, if you have a Problem, they get back to you in a couple of days, and help you resolve it. Have had very few Problems with them in over Two Years. Take Care! :)