RewardPort, not RewardPortSurveys...

hippy_lettuce

I have no problems with RewardPortSurveys, for I have gotten my money on a timely basis with them over the past 2 years.

My question is about RewardPort, the site where you click on emails to recieve points for viewing them.

Has anyone ever recieved rewards form them. I have redeemed 3 rewards from them since Septemeber 2012, and have not recieved any of them. their policy states it takes up to 3 months to verify and redeem. It has now been over 7 months and haven't recieved anything from them, and they are offering online amazon codes.

I have repeately contacted customer service about this, but I have not gotten any reply, and I have sent well over 20 emails to them over the past 2 months.

Any solutions to this out there?

thank you

I have no problems with RewardPortSurveys, for I have gotten my money on a timely basis with them over the past 2 years.

My question is about RewardPort, the site where you click on emails to recieve points for viewing them.

Has anyone ever recieved rewards form them. I have redeemed 3 rewards from them since Septemeber 2012, and have not recieved any of them. their policy states it takes up to 3 months to verify and redeem. It has now been over 7 months and haven't recieved anything from them, and they are offering online amazon codes.

I have repeately contacted customer service about this, but I have not gotten any reply, and I have sent well over 20 emails to them over the past 2 months.

Any solutions to this out there?

thank you

I just found this site about this website:

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.rewardport.com

Seems they are a no good company..

Crud, I just cashed out for a $25 iTunes this morning. Guess I won't be doing anymore of their "clicks". if they aren't going to pay, then I don't need to waste my time. I cashed out with the around 2 years ago and had no problems.

Thanks for the info. Live and learn, I guess. Thee is always a bad apple in a group, isn't there. LOL. Well, since they don't and won't pay, this is one site that is now on my spam list. Will atempt to close down this account, and will file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office, here in Texas and in New Jersey.

Sites like that one is worse than e-mail scams......

Thanks again