cedric

avemaria

the brainjuicer brain (or worm..) is gone.. looks like they finally decided to listen to my feedback about changing the red color of their survey...

He's gone? What a shame... I got those Brainjuicers through GlobalTestMarket and he really livened up what would otherwise be an average survey.

He had a sense of humor.He once asked me if I thought a famous actress (cant remember her name) but anyways he asked if I thought she wore edible underwear or something like that.I never laughed so much as I did thru that whole survey as I have with other surveys.I wish more surveys had some humor in them.

one of the first surveys I ever did back in 07' was brainjuicer.. i would always put in the comments at the end to get rid of the red color.. finally they listened. I like to make up really odd names when they ask me what my name is.. or in the comments section i suggested giving poor cedric a body to go along with his brain.. because just having lips and eyes is a little creepy.... :P

Well I did a brainjuicers today (well it's after midnight so yesterday) from GlobalTestMarket and got to cash out for the first time from them.

WOO HOO..................... :D

Come to think about it, the red was gone from it. I had to take a double look........... :shock:

im wondering whats wrong with the red color? lol. even though its not my favorite either. i would rather see something thats a bit more than just FaceBook pastels. :)