My Survey

jms286

I've recently taken part in a survey for My Survey which involved completing a diary regarding cat food over a period of 14 days with a minimum 10 entries for reward of 500 points. However although I completed in excess of the minimum entries I've not received the promised reward and emails enquiries just receive replies that make no sense and fail to answer my question. Not impressed!!!

Give it a week or more. They are good at crediting due points. Last week I had my points jump from around 200 to over 1400 in just a few hours. They may not credit as fast as promised but they do normally come through within a few weeks.

Good luck. I completed a financial diary and mailed it in on January 8th. I have not gotten my points. Their new response system for emails is terrible. It says that your issue was solved, but it wasn't. Sometimes the answer is actually in there and you don't see it. Read through it carefully. Although sometimes it does take months, they do respond to emails and you will get credit. You'll just have a lot of frustration in the meantime. They have an 800 number...you could try calling that.