Paid for Research & Admired Opinions -- referrals from iPoll

bluenoter

Hi, folks! Survey Police newbie here. Hope I posted this in a suitable place, etc.

In a brief old thread on Paid for Research and a brief old thread on Admired Opinions, those sites are said to be scammy and sketchy, respectively.

Haven't signed up for either one, but here's a bit more info.: I see that Admired Opinions is using the same TOS as Paid for Research, without even changing the name of the site. And a BBB listing (with address, phone number, etc.) for PaidForResearch.com is here. (The complaint record is empty, whatever that means.)

Both of them appear in the huge collection of sites to which we're being referred by iPoll, the glorious new incarnation of Surveyhead. No wonder it took them so long to roll it out. :roll:

Well, there actually may be BBB listings out there. It took quite a bit of hunting to find Surveyhead's. Once it did, it was ugly. Sooooo many complaints, and they answer them the same way they answer their emails. Before I join a new site, I google the name of the site and Usamp (who owns Surveyhead) to find out if they are owned by them. If they are, then I don't join. What is sad is that many times on here, people will be singing SH's praises. They are ALWAYS new members who haven't had a taste of them yet. I guess they will have to learn their lesson like the rest of us.