MySurvey question

misswood24

Hello.

On 4/4 I took three surveys through mysurvey. During the first survey I was asked if I had a webcam and offered 150 additional points if they could turn on my webcam during the survey and monitor my eyes while watching a video. I allowed this.

I then took a second survey and they asked the same thing, this time I declined the use of my webcam because I had not received my bonus points from the prior survey.

I then took a third survey, and upon completion I was asked to chat with a moderator for an extra ten minutes for an additional 100 points. I agreed.

I was immediately credited for the original survey points, but not the bonus points. I waited a couple of days before contacting mysurvey. They keep sending me emails stating that the issue has been resolved and that I got my points on 4/4 which I have not.

Did anyone else get these surveys? If so did you get all of your points?

I did the same survey yesterday and only have the original points offered so far. It takes a while for the extra points to show up but I have always gotten mine from mysurvey surveys.

I have done these before. However, it takes 6 weeks to have them credited. Also, I have done some with global test market and my survey (which are the same company) and several times they told me I did not do it right. I know I did it right. I work in IT. I am not a moron and know how to work a webcam. So I do not do them anymore. It is not worth the stress of wondering if I will get the points and waiting 6 weeks. I have never gotten the points credited immediately.