Surveyhead is no longer Surveyhead

avemaria

it's Ipoll.. so go back in all your posts and change the word Surveyhead to Ipoll so anyone searching can see the problems had with this company :P

one main difference that i can see is that the survey list is no longer color coded.. so you really have to look for the word 'invalid' if it's there.. it doesn't hit you like a red sheet does a bull anymore... hmmm.. maybe a good thing.

it's Ipoll.. so go back in all your posts and change the word Surveyhead to Ipoll so anyone searching can see the problems had with this company :P

LOL, but there's no need. I'm sure they won't waste time in establishing a great reputation as Ipoll.

funnier is the time I had a survey for $0.00 on their partner site JDPowerPanel.. I disqualified on it and got 10 cents for disqualifying.

I remember you mentioning this...it's just hilarious. :D

And now you can't see your totals on the front page. You have to go to rewards and add them up. i had an old survey from 1/15 and yesterday it was invalidated. Seriously? You make me wait three %^&(& months and then invalidate it? I despise them.

And now you can't see your totals on the front page. You have to go to rewards and add them up. i had an old survey from 1/15 and yesterday it was invalidated. Seriously? You make me wait three %^&(& months and then invalidate it? I despise them.

i had a really old one a few months back that i wrote in on.. the next day it was marked invalid.

I can see the totals. It's at the bottom of the page now.

I also despise Surveyhead/iPoll. As soon as I get my latest $35, I believe I'll cash out and cancel. I got an email from them after my last cash out request which said "Your recent $35.00 PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead. A 3% transaction fee will now be applied to this cash-out request. This fee covers the additional processing and administration required for this reward."

This fee wasn't applied to that payment, but apparently they are getting ready to be the first to my knowledge to do something so heinous... and their terms of service hasn't changed to reflect this.

I can see the totals. It's at the bottom of the page now.

I also despise Surveyhead/iPoll. As soon as I get my latest $35, I believe I'll cash out and cancel. I got an email from them after my last cash out request which said "Your recent $35.00 PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead. A 3% transaction fee will now be applied to this cash-out request. This fee covers the additional processing and administration required for this reward."

This fee wasn't applied to that payment, but apparently they are getting ready to be the first to my knowledge to do something so heinous... and their terms of service hasn't changed to reflect this.

no they're not the first.. Valued Opinions just did the same thing putting a $2 charge on Amazon cards (which they're not allowed to do as the cards cost them nothing and are automatically applied), and a $5 charge on the Visa gift cards.. everyone on their facebook page is in a mutiny... I imagine if surveyhead even had a facebook page it would be the same way..

Who cares if it costs them? That's a cost of doing business, and they should tell you before you cash out. I am sure they have made millions by invalidating surveys that they get paid on. The problem is that so many people are unemployed, it is easy for them to find people to take surveys. It's funny because I saw people on here raving about surveyhead. They had all been with them only a few months. i responded that in a few months from now, they would hate them like the rest of us. I now see the totals at the bottom of the page. Just a tip for the invalids....there is a "find" function on Chrome...top right of the browser hit the three stripes to give you the drop down window. Scroll down to the "find" button and type in invalid. It is much easier to search that way.