Has anyone cashed out with oneopinion before?

footfree

So I got to do a invoke with them and cant wait to get paid.So how do you get money paypal or check?Is there a option?So far this week I have a discussion board,the invoke and a possible bulletin board coming up.I'm so happy about this I finally get to save some money for grocery's and gifts . Maybe the economy is starting to get better I know I've been getting more offers lately.Lord knows I need the good news.

When you cash out you will get a visa gift card in the mail. I think I got mine in a week, maybe a little longer. I participated in an online discussion with them and got paid via paypal. It took about a week for that as well.

I don't much of anything from them. I just don't like Visa GC's. Never have. I'd rather have paypal. I think I have had $11 for months now.

I don't much of anything from them. I just don't like Visa GC's. Never have. I'd rather have paypal. I think I have had $11 for months now.

I have twice.......... :D

It's ok to get a visa card, just buy a different card with the visa. Didn't you say you like walmart cards?? Then when you get the visa buy yourself the walmart one. I don't like visa that much for the fact they are only good for 3-4 months. I had one and forgot about having a $13.00 balance and lost it because it was past the date.................. :cry:

I have twice.......... :D

It's ok to get a visa card, just buy a different card with the visa. Didn't you say you like walmart cards?? Then when you get the visa buy yourself the walmart one. I don't like visa that much for the fact they are only good for 3-4 months. I had one and forgot about having a $13.00 balance and lost it because it was past the date.................. :cry:

So sorry for you my friend. Yeh, if I EVER cash out I will use the Visa to buy something else. Great idea!

So I got to do a invoke with them and cant wait to get paid.So how do you get money paypal or check?Is there a option?So far this week I have a discussion board,the invoke and a possible bulletin board coming up.I'm so happy about this I finally get to save some money for grocery's and gifts . Maybe the economy is starting to get better I know I've been getting more offers lately.Lord knows I need the good news.

They only do visa gift cards....

You usually receive the card pretty quick too.

I've cashed out about 4 times with them so far. However, I did receive a test product from them once, and I received $12.50 in my paypal account (actually $25.00, but that's another story)!

I cashed out for a $25.50 Visa card one time - it took a while to reach the required amount to cash out. It took a couple of weeks to get to me after I cashed out.

I attempted to participate in an online forum/panel last year, but there was a problem accessing the forum so OneOpinion paid me $25 (via PayPal) just for my efforts because the technical glitch/fault was on their end, I suppose. They paid me that $25 the same day I tried to do the panel chat. I didn't even have to wait for it.

There was another online panel that I actually did participate in for OneOpinion and that one paid, if I recall, $30 via PayPal -- which arrived within a couple of weeks.

I seem to go for long stretches of time where I don't qualify for anything and don't earn any points with OneOpinion at all, and then all of a sudden I will qualify for multiple surveys in one day. I wish I could do more surveys for them because they have impressed me so far. They have good customer service, and they make me feel like my time is valuable and not wasted!