My favorites

misswood24

My favorite survey sites based on cash-out frequency are:

1. Opinion Outpost

2. Myview

3. mysurvey (I just don’t understand why it take so long for them to issue Amazon gift codes, everyone else does it within minut

4. Ipos

5. Globaltest Market… (it only took me about a month to cash-out this time, unfortunately it is going to take another month to actually get my check.)

6. OneOpinion (It seems like I am only making a dollar or two a week with them, since I rarely qualify for their surveys. They do pay though.

1. Opinion Outpost -- their surveys pay less than other sites but they have plenty of them, cashout is quick and painless, and they have lots of special projects.

2. Mindfield -- I don't cash out very frequently since they don't send a ton and they keep surveys pending. But I've gotten some of the best projects from them that pay more so I stick with them.

I'm not with many sites so that's it. GlobalTestMarket would be #3 but it takes me 5 weeks to get checks from them.

Edit: Oops, just saw which subforum this is in. I'm glad you like the Mys (Myview and mysurvey :) ); I've never tried them but good to hear they are working for someone.