Address

peach6

This dosen't happen often but every now and then I will get a survey that will ask me for my address not my zip code before I proceed and as soon as I type it in I am DQ that to me seems so wrong.

I get those surveys sometimes, where one of the first few questions is my address. I just put a fake address that is similar to my real one, unless it's for a product test. Otherwise my exact address isn't relevant; zip code should be enough for a simple survey.

I've never been DQ'd for that though. I wonder why you were. Do you live outside of the U.S./Canada?

I get those surveys sometimes, where one of the first few questions is my address. I just put a fake address that is similar to my real one, unless it's for a product test. Otherwise my exact address isn't relevant; zip code should be enough for a simple survey.

I've never been DQ'd for that though. I wonder why you were. Do you live outside of the U.S./Canada?

live in the US maybe I will start giving a somewhat fake address

Thea last few days i've had several surveys that ask for name and address up front ans say you can't do the survey unless you give it to them. I always stop taking it. They don't tell you why they want it and they aren't paying enough for that info.