Still waiting for cash out from Onlycashsurvey are you?

nybabe58

Its been more than 7 days after I received a CASH OUT email from Onlycashsurvey which I know is run by Surveyhead and Ive gotten nothing to the paypal account I requested it to. This is not the first time I have cashed out with them and they have always had it there no later than 7 days. Now its Monday and the 7 days was last Thursday? Has anyone else had the same experience recently? Thanks :D

I don't know about PayPal, but I'm waiting on my Amazon gift code that I requested last Sunday. After I redeemed the page said it would take 4 weeks to arrive, and knowing them, I'm sure it will take at least that much time. So I haven't thought much about it. Considering it takes roughly 4 months from the time you take a survey to the time you get paid for it, this is my first and last cashout.

The payment comes from Usamp so you can count on about a month and a half from the date you requested payment before the PayPal payment hits. Once you get the Confirmed email it's between another week to two weeks.

Thanks for your input but as I said this is not my first cash out with this survey group and Ive received over $400 from them since May of 2012 and I know it typically takes 4 weeks to 6 weeks till you get that cash out email then they say 6-7 days and until recently it has gone passed that 7 day cash out. Today is day 9 if we are only counting weekdays but I might be off a day or two if I counted Sat and Sun that past. I know patience and this will be the first time they would take that 3% the started since I started in May. Just wondered if anyone else was waiting on their paypal release!

I'm waiting on one from OnlyCashSurveys also that I requested 3-27-13 so I know I have a while to wait on that one.

My last payment to hit from Usamp (JDPowerPanel) was requested on 02-20-13 and didn't hit until 04-05-13 so it does look like they are running even slower then the normal slow time frame.

Usamp had PayPal issues not too long ago and everyones payments were put on hold for a week or so. Since then they added the new 3% fee and have been even slower in paying PayPal.

If you get too worried shoot an email and they should get back with you within a day or two.

I did send an email to them after it hit the 7th day. No response and now its Tues. I have patience just wondering who else is experiencing the same thing and now I know. Thanks!

Onlycashsurveys hit me with 3 invalids a few weeks ago so I have stopped doing their surveys until I get my pending payment. That makes me nervous and I don't want to have to fight for my money.

Hopefully yours comes through soon. Keep us posted. 8)

For those who need to know. Got my cash sent to paypal today and get this guys..NO 3 % was taken from the funds. All $135 came with nothing removed! :lol:

Of course I took the funds out immediately!! Who is being charged that 3 %? I did get that email that said I would so I expected it but it never happened! Oh well.

I have more to be cashed out soon but waiting again til I have another $135 again which should not be long in my opinion! Good luck to you all.....I prefer this group over the other few Ive tried even if I have to wait 4-5 weeks before it hits paypal.

Oh so you can gauge my timing...

I requested my funds on 3/4/13 and was cashed out on 4/3/13 and got the email that said 6-7 days to go to paypal and got this email when I emailed them on 4/11 stating it has not arrived as yet.

Then I now received my funds into paypal today 4/16/13 so it took approx 1 month and 12 days to get the cash!(or almost 6 wks)

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email and sorry for the delay in transferring the fund in your PayPal account. Your cash out request has been confirmed ad your will receive the funds in your account by Monday.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

In the meantime, if you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks!

Jennifer Harrison

Customer Service

(so it came today Tues)

I had not received a survey from Onlycashsurvey for some time so I went to the site and there were no surveys at all. I still have $24.00 and needed $1 to cash out. I wrote them and asked what was going on. They wrote back today and said there were "inconsistencies" in my account so they turned off my account and will not reinstate me. What thieves!!!! I have been doing their surveys for over seven years. They are nothing but frauds. :twisted:

I had not received a survey from Onlycashsurvey for some time so I went to the site and there were no surveys at all. I still have $24.00 and needed $1 to cash out. I wrote them and asked what was going on. They wrote back today and said there were "inconsistencies" in my account so they turned off my account and will not reinstate me. What thieves!!!! I have been doing their surveys for over seven years. They are nothing but frauds. :twisted:

Im sorry to hear this. You surely had belonged to the group much longer than I have...started May of last year. The raised the cash out amount to $35 after I started so that wasn't great especially for those who have belonged for much longer than I have. I have not had the experience of having 'inconsistencies' in my surveys and I also didnt wait for surveys to come but go to the dashboard everyday so maybe that is the difference. I heard that about other survey companies that if you do not continue to do surveys eventually they remove you as a member. Why many have said not to leave a lot in your account. In your case you had no choice because the $24 couldn't be removed b/c it wasn't enough. Sorry to hear that you were treated this way. :(

I had not received a survey from Onlycashsurvey for some time so I went to the site and there were no surveys at all. I still have $24.00 and needed $1 to cash out. I wrote them and asked what was going on. They wrote back today and said there were "inconsistencies" in my account so they turned off my account and will not reinstate me. What thieves!!!!

Did you have several surveys marked as invalid on your account? The USamp sites will only allow you to have a certain amount of invalids per year before they shut down your account. I've heard people getting their accounts closed for as low as six, but some say you have to have ten. I think it depends, and the number of completed surveys vs invalid probably factors into things.

They mark surveys as invalid for lots of reasons: speeding through surveys, providing inconsistent info from one survey to the next, providing (what they perceive to be) false data. And once your account is shut down you lose all of the money you have in it, pending or earned. I've heard this happen to a lot of people at their popular sister site Surveyhead. It doesn't have to be just the invalids either -- they shut down accounts if they suspect the person has more than one account, lied about their basic info, etc.

I don't think it's impossible to reopen your account but it will probably involve a lot of work and luck, and there's no guarantee your money will still be there if you can get the account reinstated.

Well, its not like I didn't do the surveys, I had $24 in account for goodness sakes. And been a survey taker for 7 years!!! I have cashed out many many times. Ipsos i-say tried to do the same thing to me but I did get my account with them reinstated. Stealing my money is theft, plain and simple. No, they just wanted to NOT pay me, like Ipsos tried not to. :o

The process used by this company is mind boggling.

I had actually completed enough surveys for a $35 payout by the end of Febuary.

By the time they had verified all the "pendings" it was late in March, when I obviously requested a payout.

It took literally a month for that payout request to be confirmed, and I was then notified that it would be sent by PayPal.

That was about two weeks ago, and I'm still waiting....

If I paid my bills the way this company does, I wouldn't be typing this right now, because neither the cable company nor the electric utility would be as "tolerant" about their delays.

Usamp has slowed down the pending to confirmed process or something. I'm waiting for $14 to be approved at JDPowerpanel going into the third week now and my OnlyCashSurveys pending surveys are "stuck" also. A 6 week wait was long enough. Now it's looking like it may be moving towards a full 2 months.