MyView survey invite Complete waste

fiestyvermin

I get a lot of invites from myview and this is the first time I have noticed this:

Topic: Do You Live in DC?

Average Time: 12 min.

Reward: MVPs

Survey #: 83669

No mention of points or reward just MVP which is their point structure but how many? Could be 5, 10, 50, 1000. They have my profile information and they know from my profiles I do not live in the DC area so why even send this out. Complete waste

They all do this. It is too time-consuming for them to match up our profile data. They don't care because if you or I stop taking surveys, there will be someone right behind us. I think things have gotten so bad because of the economy--there are probably a lot more people willing to do surveys for $1 or less.

I am finding that I never seem to know how many points they are giving on surveys. I completed two in the past week and received NO points at all. I will not do sweeps so as soon as I can cash out, I am done there.

Do you mean from Myview? I go on the site in the AM and twice in the PM. If I waited for invites from them, I would never get any surveys. I just log on a few times a day, and I get tons of surveys.

I never wait for invites, I go on their site at east twice a day, morning and evening. And now today I still have no surveys to take with them. Now over 24 hours with no surveys. Hmmmm........