My new response to companies who dont want to pay

footfree

This was to Survey Savvy after asking them for my $1. payment on a survey that was taken on the 28th of January.

You do realize this survey was taken around 72 to 73 days ago?Which makes it 10 weeks ago so it's over the 4 to 6 weeks stated in your invite.My goodness it's only $1.00 but it's my $1.00 that I earned in good faith that I would be paid.

So your answer to me makes me feel like I'm getting the run around.No wonder people have such a negative attitude towards this company.The threshold to be paid is utterly ridiculous.I mean I have to wait 12 weeks or longer just to have the survey money deposited into my account.Then I have to wait 8 to 12 weeks after I request a check to receive it.I hope you get your paycheck faster then I get mine for my time and effort otherwise if I were you I would quit.Makes me think that would be the way to go.

Thanks

The top part is my response to his response

Hello

It could be that we have not yet received the final results of this study from

our client. If a study is hosted off-site, all data related to the study will

be forwarded to us at the conclusion of the study. We will then credit those

people who did qualify for and complete the study. If you are among those

people who completed the study, your account will be credited within two to six

weeks.

--

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I am here to help,

Matthew

His response is the typical, generic one that solves nothing and means nothing. I can only imagine how much money people lose to survey companies by not being credited and not noticing it, not caring, or being too frustrated to do anything about it.

Here's an example of how I respond to companies that refuse to pay me:

A couple of weeks ago I finished a long 30+ minute survey on makeup products hosted at a well-known survey site. I pressed the submit button, after being thanked for completing the survey, only to be redirected to the survey site and told I was DQ'd. :|

So of course I sent a message to customer support. The CS rep told me I was disqualified and wouldn't be getting credit for the survey. I responded that I wasn't DQ'd since I'd reached the end of the survey. She responded a few days later that I had been credited the points. I checked my points balance -- no points added whatsoever. So I wrote again that there were no points added to my account.

Then another CS rep responded with the same reply that I'd been DQ'd and she was very sorry but the survey had a long qualification process that's why it took half an hour to disqualify me. Lol!

I wrote her that this response would be my last and if I didn't get the $ I was owed then I would be leaving the panel and advising my friends to leave the panel too. And letting the makeup company behind the survey know that I was never compensated by the host panel for finishing their actually very interesting survey.

Next response from her: "Your points have been credited, as promised." Checked my account and it was credited even more points than I was owed. :D

Good for you!If more of us stood our ground then maybe they will listen.

I got a response to my email

Hello ,

I have received your e-mail message and am currently addressing your concerns.

Please rest assured that I will respond as soon as we resolve the issue. Thank

you.

To me this is just another canned response.I'm not doing anymore surveys until I get paid.They have to be one of the most slowest paying survey companies ever!

Good for you!If more of us stood our ground then maybe they will listen.

All told, I got $6 from the survey (originally was $4). Not bad for a half hour, although of course you have to factor in the 5-10 minutes I spent writing emails. :)

I got a response to my email

Hello ,

I have received your e-mail message and am currently addressing your concerns.

Please rest assured that I will respond as soon as we resolve the issue. Thank

you.

To me this is just another canned response.I'm not doing anymore surveys until I get paid.They have to be one of the most slowest paying survey companies ever!

Good, I wouldn't do anymore if I were you either. I never do more surveys for sites that hold my money. It may be $1 but it's your $1.

I would send another email in a couple of weeks if nothing has changed. I wonder if these CS reps get tired of answering emails. (I'm sure the survey takers are tired of writing them!) They could cut their work in half if they just credited surveys in the timeframe they said they would.