This isnt about surveys but saving money

footfree

This radio station where I live has this thing going on cant remember the exact name but it's something like "live like Al for a year.This where they give Al "isms" on money saving ideas if you follow his rules.Anyways he had one idea that I thought I would try and lo and behold it worked so I thought I would pass it along.It's about razors and how to make the blades last longer.All you have to do is make sure the blade is dry once you are done using it.I tried and my blade lasted me between 3 to 4 months.Most times it only last about 3 weeks so to say I was impressed was a understatement.And it doesn't matter if it's a disposable or a real expensive one either.They say leaving the water on the blade dulls it and apparently he is right.I'm glad I tried because I think blades are one of the most over priced items that I have to buy.

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely be using this. I'm sure I make Gillette/Venus even richer with how many replacement blades I buy. I agree that blades are way overpriced.