Multiple Boxes

peach6

I have come to realize that I cannot stand to do the surveys where they want you to check multiple boxes,you have to go from left to right and they never seem to end I finished doing one today from my survey and then I received one from my view I had to close it when I was probably half way through it because I was close to putting any answer down because my head hurt just DQ me and give me the 100 points

if i get one like that i just put a few answers down and that's it.. i'm not putting that much though in for so little.. so i may drink 10 different products, but if it's not worth my time, for that survey I just drink pepsi... basically if we don't get what we're worth.. we don't give what they want their 'product' to be worth.

If there's an option to chose "None" I'll click it all the way down the list and move on. Otherwise I just make a quick exit and start the next survey. Not worth the headache.

if i get one like that i just put a few answers down and that's it.. i'm not putting that much though in for so little.. so i may drink 10 different products, but if it's not worth my time, for that survey I just drink pepsi... basically if we don't get what we're worth.. we don't give what they want their 'product' to be worth.
I agree it is not worth it to put very much effort into it since they don't pay us any more then a regular survey

When I see those I wince ,sometimes I try to do them but for the most part I just exit out.It really irks me when there is no "none" button option.When they don't have this option I most definitely exit stage right(You guys do remember the cartoon snagglepuss?)

If there's an option to chose "None" I'll click it all the way down the list and move on. Otherwise I just make a quick exit and start the next survey. Not worth the headache.

I didnt see your response until after I put mine in.But I agree, no none button, no answers.

Whenever I see those check grids, especially the ones where you have to scroll to see all of the choices, I ask myself, "How much was this for?" If it's something like $1.50 or $2, forget it. (I always read and answer carefully if the survey pays decent or is about a product I've tested.)

I hate clicking out of surveys where I've already completed a substantial portion (although I have done this on particularly unbearable + low paying surveys). So I just choose one particular answer and click that all the way through, occasionally choosing others.

For example I had a survey on stores where you had to check boxes for 7 different stores on how well they do in each area (service, price, etc). There were endless pages of grids, but one of the stores was CVS, which I happen to really like, so I chose CVS all the way through. I'm sure they came out looking like the best store in the world. :)

the one on candy is the worst.. i swear they have 75 products listed.. or the beverage survey where they want to know what you drank throughout the week and you have to repetitively answer which container size, the time etc..

I have come to realize that I cannot stand to do the surveys where they want you to check multiple boxes,you have to go from left to right and they never seem to end I finished doing one today from my survey and then I received one from my view I had to close it when I was probably half way through it because I was close to putting any answer down because my head hurt just DQ me and give me the 100 points

Yes those surveys are horrible..

But the one's I think are just as bad (if not worse)..are the one's that ask you to put a number from 1-10 in each box, and there's like 20 questions asking. Then when you're finally done, you click the next button..and the same instructions for that next page..and the next, etc! :shock:

or the dvd surveys that have all those boxes and it keeps track of how many you told it you have of each category.. so when it comes to selecting different things further in the survey, if you get the number wrong it stops you telling you to correct, as 'you said you had this many'..

Yes those surveys are horrible..

But the one's I think are just as bad (if not worse)..are the one's that ask you to put a number from 1-10 in each box, and there's like 20 questions asking. Then when you're finally done, you click the next button..and the same instructions for that next page..and the next, etc! :shock:

Of course, the "rate these products from 1-10 on these 201 characteristics" questions. How could they design a survey like that and expect to get any type of reliable data?

The other surveys where you have to type in multiple responses fit into this group. You know the ones, where every other question is, "Why do you say you 'somewhat like' the product?" "What do you think the main message of the ad was?" Then they add Please be as detailed as possible. Um, sure, I'll get right on that.

I wish all web designers would constrain themselves to 960px wide (1920 / 2). Even better might be 800px, which would fit on most tablets in portrait orientation. But that’s just my opinion.

I seem to remember many of these types of surveys filling much of a wide screen display.

It literally makes me dizzy to go back and forth between all the boxes and sometimes I miss boxes completely. I HATE those!
physically I don't know if I can do those anymore the pay is going to have to be more then what they normally pay because they make me sick.