Vizu Panel

Roco1975

Answered a couple of questions from the dashboard and then this came up, beyond ridiculous!

You may qualify for this survey!

Survey #: 223424

Survey Length: 177 Minutes

Reward Amount: £0.98 ($1.50)

Please remember to answer all of our questions carefully and thoughtfully. Your survey completion will be rejected and your reward will not be paid in the event that you demonstrate inattentive behaviors such as speeding through our survey or entering false information.

Survey participants who rush through our survey will not be rewarded.

Click the button below to get started

The first thing I noticed was this:

Survey Length: 177 Minutes

I'm barely making it through 45 minute surveys (I almost always do something else and take breaks). Over 2 hours, actually 3 hours...they must be joking. The length of some of these surveys is getting ridiculous.

Did you check to see what the survey was about? I knew this couldn't be a focus group in disguise because of this:

Reward Amount: £0.98 ($1.50)

Maybe if they moved that decimal over a couple of places to the right. :wink:

Please remember to answer all of our questions carefully and thoughtfully. Your survey completion will be rejected and your reward will not be paid in the event that you demonstrate inattentive behaviors such as speeding through our survey or entering false information.

Survey participants who rush through our survey will not be rewarded.

All I have to say is: lol.

Well, I have just had the same survey on my dashboard with Gratis Points - exact same length only they were offering 550 points. I think even that is terrible as well. I didn't go any further into it so don't know what the survey was about.

Well, I have just had the same survey on my dashboard with Gratis Points - exact same length only they were offering 550 points. I think even that is terrible as well. I didn't go any further into it so don't know what the survey was about.

Dont you wish there was a place that you could email them back and tell them what you think of their offering?A polite gesture would not be my first thought.

Can you imagine seeing an "invalidate" after you took THAT survey? Do they think we are all in a Chinese sweat shop? That is 50 cents an hour. I could make more money walking down the street picking up change off of the ground!

Can you imagine seeing an "invalidate" after you took THAT survey? Do they think we are all in a Chinese sweat shop? That is 50 cents an hour. I could make more money walking down the street picking up change off of the ground!

LOL @imagine seeing an "invalidate." Oh i could, this happens to me on the most longest surveys....when I'm finally finished with these surveys, I am so weak and tired, I don't even have enough energy to write them... :shock:

I would just start the survey to see what it is about. Sometimes these surveys offer a second money offer-but you don't know that until you enter the survey.