Instant message link to join company yes or no?

footfree

I know we cant post links here on this page for people to join survey sites(especially if we earn something from it),however whats the say on them instant messaging wanting to join?I mean after we post the name of the survey site.I've seen people do it but I was wondering if the Administrator here had a problem with that or not?

Do you mean instant message or private message?

Either way, I'd like to know this too. Some panels are referral only so the only way a person can join is by being referred by an existing member. I don't see what's bad about it if the referral is private and not a public "click my referral link!" type of post.

Do you mean instant message or private message?

Either way, I'd like to know this too. Some panels are referral only so the only way a person can join is by being referred by an existing member. I don't see what's bad about it if the referral is private and not a public "click my referral link!" type of post.

Yeah that's it private message.Oh well in the instance it doesn't matter after making the post I went back to reread the email and it only wants me to refer people that live in my area.Anyways I would still like to know the correct protocol.

Referral links are not allowed on ANY part of the forum. You are not allowed to solicit referrals via posts OR private message.

Nice to see your back.Hope everything is alright with your Mom.Thanks for the reply.I thought this was the case but it helps to clarify .It seems we have a lot of new comers lately.

Referral links are not allowed on ANY part of the forum. You are not allowed to solicit referrals via posts OR private message.

HEY HI HOW YOU DOING???? LONG TIME NO READING YOUR POSTS :-(

Nice to see your back.Hope everything is alright with your Mom.Thanks for the reply.I thought this was the case but it helps to clarify .It seems we have a lot of new comers lately.

If someone is sending you referral links via pm, please notify the Administrator. There aren't any exceptions now that there aren't any companies like SuperPoints out there that require a referral link from a current member.

I'm okay - mostly been lurking since there hasn't been too much naughtiness going on. ;) I'll start a post in the Survey Lounge about me and mum so things don't get off-topic up here. =)