Mysurvey.ca instant Amazon.ca now!

greeneyeddevils

Wow...I almost fell off my seat..went to redeem for a $10 Amazon.ca gift cert on mysurvey.ca & figured it would take a week or so for me to get the cert...but I received the cert instantly..don't know what's happening there but this is great news for us here in Canada if this is going to be the way they do Amazon from now on..Has anyone else from here been getting the instant Amazon on mysurvey?

Wow...I almost fell off my seat..went to redeem for a $10 Amazon.ca gift cert on Mysurvey.ca & figured it would take a week or so for me to get the cert...but I received the cert instantly..don't know what's happening there but this is great news for us here in Canada if this is going to be the way they do Amazon from now on..Has anyone else from here been getting the instant Amazon on Mysurvey?

I'm still with them but I don't do many surveys for them becasue the points are way to low.Like 50 points for a 25 minute survey.That's less then .50 cents and I'm just not doing it.However the last time I cashed out I got paypal.I cant remember the time frame but I think it was around 2 weeks.

That's great - what a fast turnaround for the Amazon gift cert.!!

I don't cash out for the Amazon gift certificates with mysurvey. I always go for cash (if that is an option) and I only go for Amazon if there are no cash, check or Visa/AmEx gift cards to choose.

I will say, though, that mysurvey used to be a lot more worthwhile for me, before they took over the LIghtspeed surveys. They used to award 5 points for every survey we did not qualify for, and it was easier and faster to rack up enough points to cash out for $10. Now, of course, most of the surveys I am screened out of do not award any points whatsoever, and a new thing I have noticed is that many of the surveys that used to earn 150 points are now earning only 50 or 75 points. The value of the surveys has sometimes decreased, even for the surveys that are long.

Don't even get me started on this annoying multivitamin survey with a technical glitch in it that has caused me to lose out on 150 points for 2 years in a row (I encountered the same technical glitch in the same basic survey last year and this year, and although I get about 25 minutes into it I will never see any points because the mysurvey system will not see that I participated in it - it was never completed because it couldn't be completed!).

As for speed of payment of PayPals, for a while there mysurvey was really fast with payments - I would usually get paid in a week or less. Then, they slowed down considerably (around the time they took over the Lightspeed surveys) and were taking like a month to pay me. Recently, they have gotten to the point where they pay me in exactly 10 days (not 10 business days, but 10 actual days). I just cashed out for a $10 PayPal yesterday, so I will see if I get the PayPal in 10 days!

Wow...this company has been great to me in the last few weeks...just got a PT in the mail today...I think I did 1 a year ago & received one on my doorstep this morning...hope they keep this stuff up.... :D

Yesterday I did 2 long surveys for mysurvey - I was shocked that I qualified for both of them - and one of them was definitely, positively a survey that once would have earned me 150 points. I was watching TV ads. I was doing a timed word exercise that required quick thinking and action. I was answering questions. All in one survey. And at the end of it, I got only 50 points! That's what they've been doing to me lately - decreasing the actual value of the some of the surveys while not decreasing the length of the surveys!

There was another survey for mysurvey that I did last week, and it must have only taken 12-15 minutes but I watched an ad and commented on the ad. I actually typed out comments and thoughts about the ad, as well as answered their questions. And at the end of the survey I got no points at all! Only a sweepstakes entry! That never would have happened to me with mysurvey even as recently as 6 months ago. They used to always award points (usually 150 points) for any survey that involved watching an ad, but now it is hit or miss!

Yesterday I did 2 long surveys for MySurvey - I was shocked that I qualified for both of them - and one of them was definitely, positively a survey that once would have earned me 150 points. I was watching TV ads. I was doing a timed word exercise that required quick thinking and action. I was answering questions. All in one survey. And at the end of it, I got only 50 points! That's what they've been doing to me lately - decreasing the actual value of the some of the surveys while not decreasing the length of the surveys!

There was another survey for MySurvey that I did last week, and it must have only taken 12-15 minutes but I watched an ad and commented on the ad. I actually typed out comments and thoughts about the ad, as well as answered their questions. And at the end of the survey I got no points at all! Only a sweepstakes entry! That never would have happened to me with MySurvey even as recently as 6 months ago. They used to always award points (usually 150 points) for any survey that involved watching an ad, but now it is hit or miss!

They aren't listing the point value on a lot of their surveys so when they do that I just exit out.I wont do a survey without knowing the point value.I think they are purposely not putting down the value becasue people are not willing to work for nothing.Or know one wants to do a 25 minute survey for 50 points which is less then .50 cents. Plus if you go to the survey and decide no to taking it and you hit the back button to take you back to their web page it doesn't do anything.It just stays on the same page.So now I just exit out without even closing thru the web site.

They aren't listing the point value on a lot of their surveys so when they do that I just exit out.I wont do a survey without knowing the point value.I think they are purposely not putting down the value becasue people are not willing to work for nothing.Or know one wants to do a 25 minute survey for 50 points which is less then .50 cents. Plus if you go to the survey and decide no to taking it and you hit the back button to take you back to their web page it doesn't do anything.It just stays on the same page.So now I just exit out without even closing thru the web site.

You're absolutely right. I noticed that the point values are mysteriously missing from a lot of the surveys lately, or it will say that upon completion of the survey you will "earn points," without a specific number in there. I think the 12-15 minute survey that I did last week was supposed to earn some points, but after I completed it I only got the sweepstakes entry. And yesterday's situation with the long survey, ad-viewing, word exercises, etc. only earning 50 points was almost comical if not for the fact that it was so frustrating!

I wonder if anyone else has gotten the long multivitamin survey (there was a version of it last year, that I think was focused on some sort of Centrum product, and a version of it this year that focused on another Centrum product)?? For two years in a row I have qualified for that survey, begun it and gotten well into it -- at least halfway. And both times the pages just stopped loading. The page looks like it's trying to load, but nothing else happens. No error message. Nothing. It doesn't even close out or anything, and I have just wasted a chunk of my time on this glitchy survey! It could be that it stops loading because other people have been doing the survey too and filled whatever quota was needed as I was working on it, but then it should at least screen me out or close in some way instead of just doing nothing.

When I wrote to mysurvey to complain about this stupid multivitamin survey that has a technical issue, their response was to tell me that they audit the surveys periodically and award points later. I wrote them again and said, "But I didn't finish the survey because the pages just stopped loading. Your system will not even see that I was trying to finish it. You didn't give me any points for my attempt at doing the survey last year. Are you telling me you're going to give me points for attempting it this year?" They wrote me back with some canned, robotic answer that didn't address my specific question at all. They won't give me any points for a survey that wasn't completed, but there is something that is clearly wrong with that particular survey and I wonder how many other people they will trick into wasting their time on it.