Do you think survey takers get different reward amounts?

greeneyeddevils

Here's a general question...I've noticed over the last little while people on here have been talking about the amount they're getting paid per survey from different companies ( ex..Opinion Outpost..Mysurvey..Pinecone) My question is...

Do you think people in the USA & here in Canada are getting different amount of point rewards per survey?

From day 1 here in Canada I have been receiving $5 per survey from Pinecone...I always here that people in the USA are getting only $3 per survey & something about reward points that I've never seen here in Canada...Along with the other company mysurvey.ca..I've been hearing about surveys for no points...I've only experienced no points when I don't qualify for surveys with them..never once have I ever been ripped of points with them...I know that Ipsos-Isay here in Canada always gives you 5 points if you dq from a survey...Just wondering what the survey takers out there have been getting from certain companies out there & which ones that you think are doing way better than others out there & which ones have tanked & people should stay away from...I'll post a few that I like below...

mysurvey.ca (Canada) received a PT this week...have been receiving surveys quite alot lately..don't always qualify but find it atleast enjoyable to do their surveys..Also they now have instant Amazon.ca once you redeem...only downfall is $10 Amazon costs you 1120 points...so they sting you for 120 points...

Opinion Outpost...I know this survey has fallen off in the past year or so...but at least now they have $5 Amazon.com gift certs back...50 points for instant Amazon..

Pinecone Research...By far the best company I've ever dealt with...never ever ripped off by them..always $5 per survey paid the next day by Paypal...have received PT's & paid for doing those also...any problems with surveys have contacted Scott from Pinecone & he's always gotten back & resolved anything...You don't get alot per month but once you see a Pinecone survey in your inbox you know you have $$$$ on the way the next day....

I am also a member of Pinecone and from Canada but I've only ever gotten $3/survey so I'm not sure how you receive $5. However I only signed up last year so that may have something to do with it. Also the person from Pinecone is Karen Scott just to let you know :)

I also agree OO has gotten worse this year, a lot of low paying surveys now and not near as many as last year. mysurvey has been pretty good for the most part for me though.

i signed up with Pincone almost a year ago and have always received $3 per survey... I've never seen anything in my account about any point system.. I always get the money on the debit card I got from them.

As for OO, i'm 1/3rd the amount right now that i was last year at this time.

I'm afraid to ask them but I'd love for someone to get an answer from Pinecone on why there are 3 main differing groups on their panel..

1. $5 members

2. $3 members

3. Those on the point system

I also wonder from time to time why i'll get a Pinecone survey through OO, which I'm paid half for.. if Pinecone values data so much, why would they throw their surveys into another router for cheaper data?

Opinion Outpost: Average is 10 points or $1 a survey, with lots of 5 p/$0.50 and 1.5/$1.50 surveys. They pay less than others for the same surveys but at least you don't have to wait weeks or months to get the money you earned.

GlobalTestMarket: Average is 35-40 points or $1.75/$2.00 a survey. They have been going down in the past couple of years. I remember being with them in 2010 for a period and the same length of surveys they give 35 or 40 points for now they used to offer 55 or 60 points for then.

Mindfield: Average is $1 a survey, one or two surveys a week, hard to qualify for and getting longer.

Pinecone: $3 a survey, for me. Everyone's heard about the new points system by now. We'll see if they stop at that.

Other companies send less than one survey a week so not really worth mentioning.