Whatever happened to yes or no

footfree

I received a e-rewards survey they asked what type of surveys I've done lately one of the was for cigarettes since I don't smoke I didn't choose that option.Next page it ask me what type of tobacco products I use and it has a list of 5 different products and no place to choose I don't smoke at all.The only way to exit the survey and get any type of credit was to choose one which I did.So what is your theory as to why they do this?

I've also had a few surveys in the past week that were not very well thought out. They really had no qualifying questions, which is fine, but they went straight into womens fashion questions. Purses, designer bags etc. Okay... um... I'm not a female. :wink:

Had some like that as well. There was one several years back that started with "Do you drink coffee?". Answered with "no". The next question was "What size coffee do you order?" followed by one about flavor.

I have been trying to get past one on Myview. I get it first and can't get rid of it. It is asking about STD's and which one I have. HUH??? I have never had to answer questions that like before, unless there was some disclaimer prior to the survey. This is one of their "qualifying" survey question things. Oh lord!! There is no way to get around it unless you tell them that they have an STD, which I don't!

I have been trying to get past one on Myview. I get it first and can't get rid of it. It is asking about STD's and which one I have. HUH??? I have never had to answer questions that like before, unless there was some disclaimer prior to the survey. This is one of their "qualifying" survey question things. Oh lord!! There is no way to get around it unless you tell them that they have an STD, which I don't!
I had that yesterday and also found that there was no way to get around it so I clicked other I 'm glad they didn't ask me to specify because I would have had to make something up.

I had that yesterday and also found that there was no way to get around it so I clicked other I 'm glad they didn't ask me to specify because I would have had to make something up.

To bad you couldn't type in something in reference to how stupid the question was- like a abbreviation atsq which translated means " aversion to stupid question". It must be going around and only effecting survey writers.

I emailed them and asked if there was any way around it, so they are checking for me. Until then, I get no surveys from them.