One Opinion Denture Product Test

fiestyvermin

A few weeks ago I got invited to a product test by One Opinion. I do everything they ask and test the product like I was asked to do. Today I get the email asking me to complete a survey that says in teh survey I will also receive 3 dollars via paypal. I click the link and on the VERY first screen of this survey I am told:

Thank you for your time, however, you did not qualify for this survey.

How in the world can they tell me I dont qualify for a survey after sending a product test. IDIOTCY. These companies are getting so dishonest and playing silly games.

I
A few weeks ago I got invited to a product test by One Opinion. I do everything they ask and test the product like I was asked to do. Today I get the email asking me to complete a survey that says in teh survey I will also receive 3 dollars via paypal. I click the link and on the VERY first screen of this survey I am told:

Thank you for your time, however, you did not qualify for this survey.

How in the world can they tell me I dont qualify for a survey after sending a product test. IDIOTCY. These companies are getting so dishonest and playing silly games.

i would email One Opinion and see what they have to say...........I just finished that survey also and I had no problem as far as not being qualified but I thought when I did the original survey I thought the product incentive was for 10.00 and then when I received the product the sheet says 5.00 and then I just did the follow up survey and it says 3.00 would be deposied in my pay-pal account.

I just got a invite to do a PT for them a(not the kind you did)and I wasn't offered a incentive.At least it was something I really wanted to try without having to buy it first.But if they are going to offer an amount then I guess we are going to have to copy and paste the amount and make these companies accountable for the amount offered.Which I hate doing but I will if I have to.

I track everything. I have spreadsheets with the amounts I am owed, and I keep every email i receive on projects/forums and product tests. I just wrote to the BBB on two issues because I was not paid. I don't let them get away with anything. If everyone did this, they would stop jacking us around.