Regions Bank-Your laugh of the day

ssssurvey

Did anyone do this survey on Ipoll? They do these often where you have to say yes or no to 65,000 different statements on a business. Here are some...just for laughs...ok...well. maybe I made some up. :D:lol::roll:

1. regions bank makes me a better person

2. regions bank makes me cooler than everyone else

3. Regions bank is trustworthy.

4. I dream of Regions when I go to bed at night.

5. If Regions proposed, I would say yes.

6. If regions bank were a model, I would want to see a topless photo of it.

7. if I had to choose someone to save in a fire, my grandma or regions, i would pick regions

8. I have recently written a rap song about regions.

9. I love regions more than a crack ho loves crack.

Haven't seen that specific one (Regions bank), but I've seen similar surveys (with all the ridiculous psycho-babble questions) on every subject from banks to cookies to retail stores.

I guess there could actually be people out there who develop such "deep personal feelings" toward buildings and inanimate objects, but hopefully they will be routed to the big pharma surveys next, since such people (and the people asking such questions) might well do better with some chemical assistance.

Haven't seen that specific one (Regions bank), but I've seen similar surveys (with all the ridiculous psycho-babble questions) on every subject from banks to cookies to retail stores.

I guess there could actually be people out there who develop such "deep personal feelings" toward buildings and inanimate objects, but hopefully they will be routed to the big pharma surveys next, since such people (and the people asking such questions) might well do better with some chemical assistance.

Or maybe they've already had to much chemical assistance............................

• 2 weeks later...

This one has to take the prize for most ridiculous survey of the week. I got it from Survey Spot, but I believe Ipsos is the original source......

30c7uwi.jpg

And yeah, the entire survey was just about that bad. I despise Budweiser in any case, but even if they had asked me about GOOD beer, it still would have been a laughable set of questions.

This one has to take the prize for most ridiculous survey of the week. I got it from Survey Spot, but I believe Ipsos is the original source......

30c7uwi.jpg

And yeah, the entire survey was just about that bad. I despise Budweiser in any case, but even if they had asked me about GOOD beer, it still would have been a laughable set of questions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: