Toluna and Global Test Market survey's

Roco1975

I get by far the most survey invitations from these 2. Only I seem to spend most of my time emailing them about problems such as screen outs when 80% into a survey, random screen outs advising survey now closed, or final submit screen not working so not letting me submit the answers thus not getting the points.

Why is it mainly these 2 sites that seem to have technical problems with their survey's? It wouldn't surprise me if it was all deliberate as their customer service seem to be as difficult as possible and never understand the issue in the first instance and give stock replies causing frustration and probably making people not bother.

I've only had a few issues with GTM's surveys. I agree their customer service isn't the best but for the most part their surveys work fine for me (not including my number of DQs vs completed surveys). The site I have the most technical issues with is Opinion Outpost.

I have no thoughts on Toluna because I've read numerous times about how low they pay (+ apparently your points expire after a year? They must be joking), so I never signed up.

I dont have a problem with GTM but I was with Toluna.Yes their points do expire and I don't think that's right at all plus clearvoice does the same thing.If I have to beg for money owed then I quit I have no patience for that.You can also suspend your account with Toluna if you decided to quit for awhile.Just don't leave any money in the account ,otherwise it wont be there when you get back.(not sure on that but I wouldn't )