Pinecone surveys through other panels

avemaria

Yes, I've seen Pinecone surveys at Opinion Outpost. Most are for $1.50 but I've seen a few shorter ones for $0.50.

I just think they need to fill their quotas. They're looking for a specific kind of person who uses X product and they couldn't find enough of this kind of person on their own panel. The criteria on these surveys seems strict; I usually DQ on the longer ones though I've completed some of the others.

The pay is the same as OO's usual pay, so if someone does OO surveys normally they probably wouldn't care or notice (if they don't know about Pinecone).

i wrote in about it but she wouldn't answer my question because i used a different email and she couldn't locate me in the database! it was just a question on why we get Pinecone surveys through other panels that we're paid less for.. what about the standard of quality in Pinecone panel?

i wrote in about it but she wouldn't answer my question because i used a different email and she couldn't locate me in the database! it was just a question on why we get Pinecone surveys through other panels that we're paid less for.. what about the standard of quality in Pinecone panel?

Even though you used a different e-mail address, did you give Karen your panel ID and password so she knows you're a Pinecone member? That should be enough info to locate you in the database so she could write you back with a solid answer. Whenever I have written Pinecone I've always given my password and ID. Then again, I also use the same e-mail address I've been using forever so they'd be able to find me that way anyway!

You know, something just occurred to me. Yesterday (mid-afternoon) I completed a survey for Pinecone, and today when I was on Opinion Outpost I encountered that same survey. I recognized it by its opening questions since it was fresh on my mind. I selected some answer or another that I knew would DQ me because I didn't want to take the survey and risk there being some sort of conflict in the Pinecone system. Later I realized that I should have just closed the window/tab and left it incomplete instead of actually letting it DQ me. Because....fast forward to now (7 p.m. my time) and I still have not gotten my 300 points from Pinecone for the survey yesterday. The last times I did Thursday surveys I was credited the points or the money the following day, before evening.

I checked my Pinecone account and not only are the points not there to redeem but the completed survey is not showing in my survey history. I am hoping this is another strange fluke and that it will get ironed out next week (I'll wait until Monday or so and then write Karen if my points have not appeared). But I hope that I didn't somehow mess things up when I got myself DQ'd while trying to get out of the Pinecone survey on OO. If Pinecone goes by IP addresses to determine who completed what, they may see that my IP address did NOT complete the survey via OO and therefore think I didn't complete it at all. I'm not sure that it's a good thing that Pinecone surveys are now popping up on OO! Lol.

Even though you used a different e-mail address, did you give Karen your panel ID and password so she knows you're a Pinecone member? That should be enough info to locate you in the database so she could write you back with a solid answer. Whenever I have written Pinecone I've always given my password and ID. Then again, I also use the same e-mail address I've been using forever so they'd be able to find me that way anyway!

i wrote back and asked her why i have to be recognized.. it was just a question.. nothing that i had to be identified over.

You know, something just occurred to me. Yesterday (mid-afternoon) I completed a survey for Pinecone, and today when I was on Opinion Outpost I encountered that same survey. I recognized it by its opening questions since it was fresh on my mind. I selected some answer or another that I knew would DQ me because I didn't want to take the survey and risk there being some sort of conflict in the Pinecone system. Later I realized that I should have just closed the window/tab and left it incomplete instead of actually letting it DQ me. Because....fast forward to now (7 p.m. my time) and I still have not gotten my 300 points from Pinecone for the survey yesterday. The last times I did Thursday surveys I was credited the points or the money the following day, before evening.

I checked my Pinecone account and not only are the points not there to redeem but the completed survey is not showing in my survey history. I am hoping this is another strange fluke and that it will get ironed out next week (I'll wait until Monday or so and then write Karen if my points have not appeared). But I hope that I didn't somehow mess things up when I got myself DQ'd while trying to get out of the Pinecone survey on OO. If Pinecone goes by IP addresses to determine who completed what, they may see that my IP address did NOT complete the survey via OO and therefore think I didn't complete it at all. I'm not sure that it's a good thing that Pinecone surveys are now popping up on OO! Lol.

no they don't go by I.P. addresses or they'd recognize me or my email.. the main Pinecone account in my house isn't me.. but the OO account is.. so when I get Pinecone surveys through OO I do them.. so basically two people in my house are doing Pinecone surveys.. but only one person has an account with them, as the rules require... and this is part of the problem.. why are they fishing on other panels? this can lead to multiple people in the household doing their surveys, which they don't want.

now i know the ones going through OO are literally Pinecone surveys.. I just got one through OO and noticed the survey number at the bottom.. 72006-1001. So i went to the Pinecone site on their active surveys link and sure enough, 72006-1001 is on the list. So they're fishing through OO.. so much for their credibility.

• 2 weeks later...