Epoll Survey about Revenge

fiestyvermin

I get a invite for a 500 point survey and it asks me if I had watched revenge and the usual questions. It is only 500 points. They are going through every main character on the show expecting me to type in what I like what I dont like then another page with 30 responses and I am supposed to pick what goes with each character. I finally just start putting garbage and tell them in every typed in response until you value me more than 500 points I am not doing this trash. If you were to wait for 18750 to cash out 500 points is 80 cents and no way is 80 cents worth me typing out detailed descriptions on any part of this.

I got that one too. I clicked No to have I ever seen it and went to the screen thanking me for taking the survey. Checked my account and the 500 points were there. 2 seconds flat and I was done! 8)

I don't watch Revenge so I got dq'ed quickly, however I just did one on The Client List and it was like that.While it was long I still wanted to give them my honest opinion for the mere fact I watch the show and I would hate to think someone lost their job becasue of my answers.I was also given a long list of different scenarios for upcoming episodes.I wish one of the answer was a box I dont like any of them becasue thats what I would have picked but yet again there was no choice for that one.

if you click 'no', then they don't go on to the other questions about the character... if it's like the others..

It really is not like the others -I mean how are you not going to know who a character is if you watch the show.The whole survey was only about that show and each person who plays in it.

I think it would be hard to say no to not knowing all of them.Even as much as I would like to at times.