Beware Survey Savvy

Not-a-Sucker

So I'm chugging along, and have completed $11.50 with them. Last time I looked, there was $4.50 available. So today, I look again. And suddenly, I have $2.50 available. $2 completely disappeared, and I have no idea what they have pending. The only site that does not have a list of what you have completed. Wrote and complained, but we all know what good that will do.

I complained about not getting paid for a survey and they send out the same old panned answer.But 1 week later it's in my account.At least you can cash out at any level,and hey you only have to wait 12 weeks to get it in the mail(if your lucky).I didnt get mine in time sent email they did responded sorry got it like 2 to 4 weeks later.Not a big fan of them.

I tried those guys for a while and was DQ'ed every time. Then when they "suggested" I could do much better if I installed their spyware app on my computer and left it there for a year, I told them what they could do with that idea.

I haven't had anything from them almost since the get go. I think I had $6 and I took the money and haven't had anything from them since. I am not sure how they can not have any record of the completed surveys for their members.

I am not sure how they can not have any record of the completed surveys for their members.

They do. It took me 4 emails, each with me showing more and more anger, to finally get them to give me the list of my completed surveys. If they treated their clients the same way they do their panelists I don't think they would be in business long.

the only reason I haven't cancelled them yet is I have no idea if or how much i have pending! i know i just cashed out but i went back and now there's a dollar in there :/

the only reason I haven't cancelled them yet is I have no idea if or how much i have pending! i know i just cashed out but i went back and now there's a dollar in there :/

You can ask for your $1 because they have no set limit to cash out.However be prepared to wait 12 weeks before you get your check.

The little darlings replied. I won't copy the whole thing here, but short story is they say "according to the terms and conditions ..., it is the member's responsibility to keep track of any surveys which they participate in and any payment requests they submit." They don't list them for us and too damn bad.

Well, they don't know who they are dealing with. I am an anal retentive freak, and I do keep track. I sent them an entire listing of surveys completed, and cash outs done, with dates and survey numbers, from January 2010 to current. So now they have to tell me what is still pending. That should keep them going for a while.

The little darlings replied. I won't copy the whole thing here, but short story is they say "according to the terms and conditions ..., it is the member's responsibility to keep track of any surveys which they participate in and any payment requests they submit." They don't list them for us and too damn bad.

Well, they don't know who they are dealing with. I am an anal retentive freak, and I do keep track. I sent them an entire listing of surveys completed, and cash outs done, with dates and survey numbers, from January 2010 to current. So now they have to tell me what is still pending. That should keep them going for a while.

it doesn't answer how we're to track which ones they approve payment on.. and do they have an invalidation process?

Well, I heard from them. Good thing I keep good records. They admit they owe me $4.50 ($3 from November of 2010). And another $5.50 waiting to be credited from recently (2-6 weeks for validation). It didn't take them long to go through my list and get back to me, so you know they have the list of what you have done. Why can't they just share that with us?

Good thing I keep good records. They admit they owe me $4.50 ($3 from November of 2010).

I guess the clients still haven't given them the list of respondents for these surveys. :|

Well, I heard from them. Good thing I keep good records. They admit they owe me $4.50 ($3 from November of 2010). And another $5.50 waiting to be credited from recently (2-6 weeks for validation). It didn't take them long to go through my list and get back to me, so you know they have the list of what you have done. Why can't they just share that with us?

It's to much work to enter the data and why would they want to remind us that they owe us money?Look how long it takes them to get the money into your account and then when you ask for your check it takes another 12 weeks.So my guess is that by then you forget (at least they hope)about it and then they get to keep the money.At least it seems that way when you have to jump thru all those hoops to get what is owed to you.