Amazon Payment Cost

fiestyvermin

VO finally credited some of my pendings, and I am up to $20.25. There is a button that says, you have enough to redeem one voucher. So I went to do that for a $20 AGC, and it then tells me I don't have enough to cash out. SO, I email them and ask what the heck is up. I have never seen anything FROM them that tells me I have to pay extra to get the code. I have only seen it here. Want to bet I never hear from them? I agree, this is the biggest rip off in the world. I don't even want AGC, I want money.

If you are to charge someone a fee shouldn't you have to let them know?Them seems unethical to me and somehow it seems it would fall into the category of "deceptive practices" well sort of.I mean they aren't technical charging us but then again yes they are.Because putting a $2 fee on your account to receive your funds without the persons knowledge to me falls under that category.

"So at the minimum Valued Opinions makes $2 every time someone redeems for an Amazon gift code."

No, they don't. I don't see how you can arrive at that conclusion :roll: Let's say Valued Opinions pays $18.00 for a $20.00 card that you redeem and buy merchandize with. That two dollars comes out of Amazon's profit margin/mark up and does not go to Valued Opinions.

yeah but take into account that they owe 'us' $20 that they've acquired from their clients for our work.. it has nothing to do with Amazon.. they're paying $18 to give us our $20.. they're saving $2..

VO finally credited some of my pendings, and I am up to $20.25. There is a button that says, you have enough to redeem one voucher. So I went to do that for a $20 AGC, and it then tells me I don't have enough to cash out. SO, I email them and ask what the heck is up. I have never seen anything FROM them that tells me I have to pay extra to get the code. I have only seen it here. Want to bet I never hear from them? I agree, this is the biggest rip off in the world. I don't even want AGC, I want money.

because it takes $22 to get a $20 card on VO now... which I totally forgot about.. so in addition to their 'administration cost' of $2 per Amazon cash out, they have a possible discount on top of that just for buying the cards.

I ust cashed out for the first time with Valued Opinion and I received the code right away for the Amazon GC and as I was copying down the code so I could put it into my amazon account it stated that there was an experation date of 2016.I have never seen that on other ones that I receive.

I ust cashed out for the first time with Valued Opinion and I received the code right away for the Amazon GC and as I was copying down the code so I could put it into my amazon account it stated that there was an experation date of 2016.I have never seen that on other ones that I receive.

i know once you have it entered into your account it never expires.. i see that message every time i put one in.. so once it's in your account you'll be ok. I never thought about unused codes before.. maybe they do expire. I guess they have to track within a reasonable amount of time how much of their money is still out there..

A lot of redemption gc and even regular gift cards expire if not used within a certain time frame.Some even charge you a monthly maintenance fee .At least with Amazon they keep your records for you without a charge.Greedy banks!