Cannot access Pinecone Survey-need help

footfree

I was sent a household survey to do and when I click on it to enter it says "sorry but we do not have this username on file". So I went and logged on thru the site and clicked on the survey that way and that message is still coming up.Didn't someone here say once this happened to them and when they emailed them they were told that they were no longer on the panel?Not that I get very many surveys anyway but I would still like to stay with them .

The same exact thing just happened to me this morning - in fact, I wrote about it in a different thread a little earlier and was saying that I hope it is just a weird fluke. This was the first time this sort of thing had ever happened to me. The user names are obviously on file because we were able to log in.

If you look at the FAQ questions on the Pinecone site, there is a link a post about this "Sorry, but we do not have this username on file" specific problem. So it is something that apparently happens to people - but it just hadn't happened to either you or I until today!

I have a feeling that those surveys were accidentally sent out to some people who were not supposed to get them, like us, and because we were not on the original Invitation list (or the list of people who were assigned to the survey), when we clicked on the link we were not recognized. Certain surveys are assigned to certain people, so if a survey accidentally gets sent to a person who is not on the original assignment list, that message would come up I think. Either that, or there is a glitch in that survey.

Let's hope that's what it is!

Then again, rosiesmom said that her daughter was asked to do a survey for Pinecone and then was disqualified once she got into it - and disqualifying is not something that typically happens with Pinecone surveys. It seems like all sorts of flukes are happening.

Same thing happened to me as well. I tried to get into from their site, but still couldn't get in. I emailed them yesterday, no reply yet....

I am a little worried---- I love Pinecone.

I had the same problem about a month ago & contact Karen Scott from Pinecone & they fixed the problem & I was back on with them the next day...Just a blip I believe, you should receive help soon

I just contacted Karen Scott about the survey that my daughter dq'd out of, so I will wait and see what happens with that. Just never been dq'd out of one of their surveys. I did try to open it back up and it said that we had completed it.

On April 28 when I logged into the survey I got the following message:

719213001 INTERVIEW

Sorry, we do not have this username on file.

Click Here to return

I emailed karen but never received a reply. I tried a few days later and the link worked without the error message, so I guess it was a glitch (I hope since Pinecone is the best survey company I've ever used)

updated to add--just logged-in and checked the FAQ section as sherry suggested--here is what it states:

What does the "User name not on file" error mean?

The "User name not on file" error is typically an indicator of an id not being on the invitation list. Double check that the job selected is the same as the number on your invitation. If you are accessing the correct survey, be sure to type your Household ID and Password because the copy/paste command can add hidden spaces.

I emailed karen but never received a reply. I tried a few days later and the link worked without the error message, so I guess it was a glitch . . .

Same here, exactly. I then sent Karen a "FYI, I've since been able to take the survey" email.

Thanks for digging up the relevant FAQ.