Myview 400 points 24 minutes

fiestyvermin

I have never had this before from myview and thought they have truly gone down hill to the max. 24 minutes of my time for 400 points is beyond insulting. Figure it takes 35000 for a 25 visa that means all they are paying is .011. Yippee I feel so lucky. Heres a copy of the invite

Hello, We have a

New Survey Opportunity for You!

Topic: A New Survey for You!

Average Time: 24 min.

Reward: 400 MVPs

Survey #: 75434

It seems like thats all I've been getting on my view lately are those 400 points and I have been DQ a lot more and I have noticed there surveys are coming up a lot on other survey sites which to me is not good.

Many times on the 400 point surveys I just purposely DQ and take the 100 points. I'm getting close to cashing out with them and I'm not sure I'll try to cash out with them again.

Many times on the 400 point surveys I just purposely DQ and take the 100 points. I'm getting close to cashing out with them and I'm not sure I'll try to cash out with them again.

same here my friend!

My daughter spent 45 minutes on one last night through Myview and she got 680 points for it. I like making the points to get cards and things, but there has to be an easier way to do it.

My daughter spent 45 minutes on one last night through Myview and she got 680 points for it. I like making the points to get cards and things, but there has to be an easier way to do it.

did she know it was only for about 45 cents?

did she know it was only for about 45 cents?

No, I asked her to do it and she doesn't have a clue about the points and I didn't even look when I handed her the computer. She is only 14, so she was nice to help me, so I have enough points and think I will get her an ITunes card.

The best is when they say the survey will be 10 minutes and it is 30. That has been happening a lot more. In the last few weeks, I have been DQing a LOT more.

I was finally able to cash out. If you want to get the Visa card mailed to you then they want a $3 processing fee. You can get the online Visa code for no charge but I don't like those.

I was finally able to cash out. If you want to get the Visa card mailed to you then they want a $3 processing fee. You can get the online Visa code for no charge but I don't like those.

Just get the online visa and buy a card or your choosing with it..................... :?

If you buy stuff at walmart you can go to their website and use the visa to get their gift card which they will mail for free. I have done that several times and here when you use walmart gift card they give .03-.05 off on gas purchases. It works and extra is extra so.......

I just tried for 1100 or 1400 points and it ended up being a Harrispoll. Oh lord!!! I spent 10 minutes answering their questions and then it went to the Harrispoll questions which took me longer and then I was told that I had been dq'd. Why did I spend 10 minutes filling harrispoll in on my life and then only get 100 points for it. I HATE harrispoll and I got rid of them years ago. Lesson learned, when I see Harrispoll, I just get out of it, points or not.

I have never had this before from myview and thought they have truly gone down hill to the max. 24 minutes of my time for 400 points is beyond insulting. Figure it takes 35000 for a 25 visa that means all they are paying is .011. Yippee I feel so lucky. Heres a copy of the invite

Hello, We have a

New Survey Opportunity for You!

Topic: A New Survey for You!

Average Time: 24 min.

Reward: 400 MVPs

Survey #: 75434

I was just thinking this to myself 2 weeks ago. They USED to give you atleast 1000 points for 20 minutes. Now you will be lucky if you get 600 for 25minutes! But I do have to say......today I got 2800 points for 35 minutes. Finally!

I rarely get anything over the 400-600 points. Now and then I will run across one for 800 points. They seem to add up so slow!