Springboard Email Response about Amazon

fiestyvermin

Thank you for your email. We will still be issuing checks, but we are replacing PayPal with Amazon because we can get Amazon payments to you twice as quick as PayPal.

What makes them think they can do Amazon faster than paypal? It dont make sense but that is their claim.

I think it has to do with the paypal fees and the cost of paypal as opposed to anything else. It all comes back to their cost not what is better for the WORKERS or small man.

Interesting response to the Amazon Payments from Springboard:

A Solution/Response has been provided

Comment(s):

We don't pay for Amazon or Paypal and receive no discounts with either. Amazon is simply more than twice as fast, due to increasing restrictions on the electronic transfer of money. We were not able to offer PayPal much faster than we can provide checks,

hence the move from PayPal to Amazon. You will still have checks as an option. Regards

As was said earlier about companies or individuals getting discounts and using that to pay themselves according to the Springboard rep that answered they do not get discounts. I always figured they would because it would make sense for a company that large, same thing with Visa, to promote their brand and create more usage to use discounts.

When I could finally cash out (2 years, 9 months), last Friday, I was given the options of check (8 weeks), Paypal (8 weeks) or charity. I took paypal, let's see what happens.

There is a PayPal fee for businesses to send money for services, so I have no clue how they got out of that (maybe they send directly from their own PayPal balance). This is why the uSamp sites like SurveyHead and OnlyCashSurveys started charging fees for redeeming through PayPal -- they're passing the fees to the panelists.

https://cms.paypal.com/ch/cgi-bin/?cmd= ... le.x=en_US

I got the mosaic to do today and it asked me my opinion on them going from Paypal to Amazon.I said I never got the chance to use Paypal because it took to long to earn $50.Amazon is okay but I would rather have the cash so I could spend my money wherever I wanted to.Hey at least with the check we can help out the post office and maybe help someone keep their job.