Tellwut is Acting the Fool Again

Not-a-Sucker

Just this morning, I went on and started answering questions. All was fine as long as you could hit "next survey." Then that stopped and you had to hit "home" to get the next survey. After doing four or five, I noticed that my point count was not going up. So, I was just answering and getting no credit. So I just logged out. Anybody else having this problem?

Just this morning, I went on and started answering questions. All was fine as long as you could hit "next survey." Then that stopped and you had to hit "home" to get the next survey. After doing four or five, I noticed that my point count was not going up. So, I was just answering and getting no credit. So I just logged out. Anybody else having this problem?
I only had a few surveys this morning and I did get the points.

Yes I just emailed them now about it. :-(

I just posted about this in another thread. I think I will go to their FB page and post about it. I lost about 25 points I guess before I got out.

that usually happens if i forget to log in

So I go in this morning, and POOF! All points from yesterday are gone, just like they did before. I just logged out, I'm sick of this crap.

I just don't know what caused the change, they were such a great site. I got no points at all today and can't even get onto the site.

I was not able to do any yesterday because of the spinning wheel so this morning ealy I went on and had one survey.I thought I would be doing a lot from yesterday

I was not able to do any yesterday because of the spinning wheel so this morning ealy I went on and had one survey.I thought I would be doing a lot from yesterday

Same here - No such luck!!! :cry:

They had sent me an email, and said "sorry, we are having problems, but all is good." So I went in this morning, and got a whole 30 points.

They didn't have any surveys because they took the site down to hopefully fix it for good.................... :roll: