i give up on the OO door game

avemaria

I just stopped doing it and it's amazing how i don't have to deal with the frustration anymore.. i've done it probably 500 times the past few months and I never win.. plus loading time.. and then hearing that damned sound effect that sounds like it's making fun of me for losing.. I just decided it's worth $20 to give up the frustration of it.. and I was right.. so when i dq, now i just click the router button immediately and move on.

I haven't done it nearly as much as you but I haven't won squat on it. With the old games I would win a buck now and then. I even won $15 once. And turned around and won $2 on the next survey. So I agree, if I don't have to worry about it, I won't. I gave up on doing those as of Wednesday because they were starting to really bother me.

I just stopped doing it and it's amazing how i don't have to deal with the frustration anymore.. i've done it probably 500 times the past few months and I never win.. plus loading time.. and then hearing that damned sound effect that sounds like it's making fun of me for losing.. I just decided it's worth $20 to give up the frustration of it.. and I was right.. so when i dq, now i just click the router button immediately and move on.

Wow you have done it 500 times. I only get the chance one every few months ago. It is my understanding that you are supposed to get it every time you DQ, but I never do. Oh well I never win anyhow.

Wow you have done it 500 times. I only get the chance one every few months ago. It is my understanding that you are supposed to get it every time you DQ, but I never do. Oh well I never win anyhow.

each time you dq you have to click the 'i don't want to take another survey' link.. it's the only way.

Thank you for that information.