Anybody here have any tips on dealing with the crooks

TomServo

at Vindale, Panda, and Minds Pay?

Yeah, I know they suck. But I signed up with them before I knew any better, and before I knew there was such a thing as "Survey Police", naturally.

I no longer bother with doing surveys for any of these fraudulent criminal enterprises, but they're basically "sitting" on my money, and claiming it's all "awaiting verification" (yeah, three months later??)

Vindale has actually reduced my "verified" balance since I e-mailed them, and has disappeared about half the unverified list like it was never there at all.

Short of attacking their office in an armed rampage, anybody have any ideas how to deal with these felons?

I don't think there is any reason to promote violence over a monetary issue with any website.

If you knew they were shady going in then you have to shoulder some of the blame. I'm not saying they should be able to keep your earnings by any means but there are ways of trying to get them to pay that doesn't include suggestions or threats of violence.

The Better Business Bureau (BBB) might be of some help but you're not guaranteed to get your money.

If emailing, explaining, then involving the BBB don't work then I'd just suggest closing your accounts with these companies and taking the loss. It's not the best situation but if it's less than $5-$10, personally I wouldn't consider it worth the aggravation. At least now you know better so you'll research companies before signing up.

The online survey world, like other online businesses, is a highly unregulated industry. People lose money every day. I've lost tons through errors, quotas filling after I've completed a survey, pending surveys that were never credited, etc. Do what you can to cut down on them, but if you're going to take surveys online periodic losses are pretty much part of the Terms of Service.

If you knew they were shady going in then you have to shoulder some of the blame.

I thought he said he didn't know?

I'm not saying they should be able to keep your earnings by any means but there are ways of trying to get them to pay that doesn't include suggestions or threats of violence.

I basically read that as a joke. How do we know these sites even have actual offices...some of them seem like they're operating out of someone's basement. :)

Yeah, I know they suck. But I signed up with them before I knew any better, and before I knew there was such a thing as "Survey Police", naturally.

I no longer bother with doing surveys for any of these fraudulent criminal enterprises, but they're basically "sitting" on my money, and claiming it's all "awaiting verification" (yeah, three months later??)

Vindale has actually reduced my "verified" balance since I e-mailed them, and has disappeared about half the unverified list like it was never there at all.

Short of attacking their office in an armed rampage, anybody have any ideas how to deal with these felons?

My only suggestion is to start taking screen shots of your account with amounts owed so you have proof of how much is owed.Then go the BBB and do you remember who the survey was taken for ?I mean what company commissioned the survey.If so threaten (the survey companies) by telling them you are going to write letters to the companies who asked for the survey to be done and tell them that they are not going to pay you.Hopefully the company who commissioned the survey will stop doing business with them.Hit them in their pocket -what goes around comes around.

BBB (Better Business Bureau), then FTC (Federal Trade Commission), send letter or email to company, if no results - close account and move on :x . It's not worth it. Try to find a better company to deal with.

I don't think there is any reason to promote violence over a monetary issue with any website.

If you knew they were shady going in then you have to shoulder some of the blame. I'm not saying they should be able to keep your earnings by any means but there are ways of trying to get them to pay that doesn't include suggestions or threats of violence.

ummmm...it sounded like he was kidding.....who would buy 3 plane tickets to collect their $50 bucks? lol

The BBB doesn't work with most of these companies. I would write the BBB, post on their Facebook page and write the State Attorney General. They do NOT want the Attornet General sniffing around their business, trust me. That will get their attention. Even if you just write a letter to the AG and then don't send it and send them a copy...thatw ill probably work. Just type one letter and change the names and addresses.

for me the most effective thing is posting on their Facebook page.. if you want fast results, do that..

Ya, but cant they take down your post if they don't like it?If so, only maybe a handful of people might see it if any.

i'm respectful when i post, but i include all important information that will make anyone else take notice.. i haven't had posts deleted but this was only with Valued Opinions.. I can't even find Ipoll or OO's site to even be on it.. or believe me there'd be fire!

i'm respectful when i post, but i include all important information that will make anyone else take notice.. i haven't had posts deleted but this was only with Valued Opinions.. I can't even find Ipoll or OO's site to even be on it.. or believe me there'd be fire!

OO has a Facebook and a pretty active one too. Just click on the Facebook logo at the bottom of any page on their site.

Someone there suggested they give 1 point for DQs instead of 1 prize draw entry. I think that's a brilliant idea but I won't hold my breath as far as them ever implementing it.

i think i'm blocked from it as the facebook account is my daughter's and she's only 13.. can't figure out why as I can get on the Valued Opinions site there. But when I click the FB logo on OO's site it just takes me to our home page.. i can't see theirs.

My husband one time posted on his nieces profile and she took down his post.I guess she didn't like what he had to say.He was being funny with her at least he thought he was but apparently she didnt.All I'm saying whether it be nice or not the owner of the facebook page can take down your post.So any negative comments may be taken down like they don't pay..........or about the new charge for getting your rewards .The only reason I bring up about the new rewards not wanting to be on Facebook is that I haven' t seen them post the info on their web site.Or have they changed it?I haven't been there in a couple of days.