Harris poll -sweepstakes

footfree

When I went there to see my points I glanced over and saw that the last prize drawing was in April-June of 2012.So when they ask you if you want to be put in the sweepstakes now you'll know why you aren't winning.It's bogus,so why even ask us?

It amazes me how these companies can get away with these bogus sweepstakes, surely they have to be audited?

Any found to be bogus, the individuals concerned should be jailed as it's fraud, simple as.

So far i am yet to be convinced that any of these so called prize draw/sweepstakes are genuine by any company.

Since it is over the internet it would be a federal court as I remember. Same as mailing a letter to try and defraud someone. Maybe the state level isn't the place to start.

Well I might have spoken out of turn after reading the post and I went back and clicked the button that said more.So they still do have the sweepstakes however their page needs to be updated.They are done in 3 month intervals and the last one was fro JAN-FEB-MAR of this year.Why they don't have the current winner listed is beyond me.I do need to apologize as I spoke out of turn but they really need to have the the new winner listed -because just like me someone else may perceive this to be bogus.

Plus their grand prize is 10,000,but to win would be like winning the lottery -near impossible!

When I went there to see my points I glanced over and saw that the last prize drawing was in April-June of 2012.So when they ask you if you want to be put in the sweepstakes now you'll know why you aren't winning.It's bogus,so why even ask us?

footfree - I closed my account with Harris Poll; I couldn't take it anymore. :evil:

It amazes me how these companies can get away with these bogus sweepstakes, surely they have to be audited?

Any found to be bogus, the individuals concerned should be jailed as it's fraud, simple as.

So far i am yet to be convinced that any of these so called prize draw/sweepstakes are genuine by any company.

Roco1975 - I wish we could do something about this. Accountability to the public and members should be required for all companies. :?:

You can throw MyView into this as well. As much as I like them, they've had this 'Monthly Login Sweepstakes' for 6-8 Months now, and you get one Sweepstakes Entry per Day, as long as you log-in. Well, the last time they awarded this was November of Last Year! Granted, they do post the Winners of the other Sweepstakes they have...usually 3-4 Months after the Last Day of the Sweepstakes. :?