Swagbucks Turmoil

rosiesmom

OK, I have watched videos, tried to complete the NOSO's, and done other point getters, and not received my points. Got tired of pursuing it all. So on FB today there was a code and apparently it was only good while I was deep in slumber. So I remarked that I thought it was pretty rotten of then, gee, I think I was even nicer than that about it. Oh my, a little mudslinging started over it. Some thought I should not even be a part of their community. Hmmmmm, I said I was giving them up because I couldn't get my "bucks" and apparently they have never had issues like this. But I am giving up Swagbucks, they pay pennies for their surveys and it takes a while to save up. I will be giving other survey sites the boot as well. I will stick with the good ones even if I am not making a ton of points or money with them. As long as they treat me right, that is the main thing. But making points and money would be a good thing, right? *getting off of my tiny soap box now. Thanks!

Any offer I have ever completed with them I had to go through the taking a screen-shot of the email for proof process. After the third time I haven't been back to the website.

The only good thing is you can open up as many videos in different tabs and run them all at once without actually watching them. But then it's still a lot of work for just a few pennies. They can have the few dollars I earned. It's not worth the hassle of keeping up with the extra steps to get a buck here and there.

Thanks ksedwar, I knew I could not be the only person having problems there. This is on a continued basis with these folks and maybe it is just me or when I log in or whatever, but I bet they owe me well over 100 points.

Those people on Facebook sound brainwashed. Or they are paid micro-workers/employees. To me there is no way Swagbucks is good enough to draw that much positive input and only have a few complaints. Then have those who complain insulted and ridiculed for complaining. Just doesn't sound right to me.

I know! I never get to rowdy when I complain but I hate doing the work and not getting paid, and it is pretty darned wiggy that they put those 7 point codes up in the middle of the night. I know there are 24 time zones, but come on, I rarely get a code to put in because I get some lame explanation that it is for "new members only". What about the old members who do the surveys and shop through them. I just cashed out and once I get the gift card, I will end the relationship. Those people on FB act as though I am getting the points for nothing. I worked for those points! Alright, I am over it now.