GTM AND E-REWARDS makes me sit on pins and needles

footfree

So I'm 10 points away from cashing out with GTM and E-rewards I need like .75 cents to be able to cash out.I've done like 10 surveys with GTM and haven't qualified for a 1.As for e-rewards every time they send a survey first thing that pops up is you don't qualify for this survey without even asking 1 question.Almost makes you feel like they know if they give you that one payable survey you are going to cash out.This has been going on 3 days now.I just wanta go grrrrrrrrrrrrr.So I did that and then I came here and vented!

Vent away my friend! I was on a roll yesterday about Swagbucks, so you can do it today. The only time I was able to cashout with them, I needed 25 points and it took DAYS to get it. I just knew I was being watched. LOL!

The slowest time for me at GTM is when I'm in the middle, say around 400-600 points. Or maybe it feels that way because it's like no man's land -- not at the beginning and not at the end. Meanwhile, I'm waiting on my check from them that I cashed out for in the beginning of April...

The slowest time for me at GTM is when I'm in the middle, say around 400-600 points. Or maybe it feels that way because it's like no man's land -- not at the beginning and not at the end. Meanwhile, I'm waiting on my check from them that I cashed out for in the beginning of April...

Me to waiting for check beginning of April................... :roll:

Me to waiting for check beginning of April................... :roll:

It has always taken me 6weeks to get a check from them.

Lol, I know 1957horses. It should not take that long for a check. It takes me just about 5 weeks to receive a check, 4 if I'm especially lucky. So I'll watch for it sometime next week or so.

Like footfree I just need one good survey to cashout (at 960) so at least I'm cashing out ~once a month.

my last cash out was on April 9th.. it's always this long but they're very reliable in actually getting them to me.. but yeah, you have to count on at least a month for it to come.

It's better then 12 weeks like survey savvy.

12...weeks?

I don't think I would ever join Survey Savvy based on the reviews I've seen. First they keep surveys pending for months, then they make you wait 3 months for a check? So it would take something like half a year or more to get paid for a single survey?...Pass. :?

It's better then 12 weeks like survey savvy.

12...weeks?

I don't think I would ever join Survey Savvy based on the reviews I've seen. First they keep surveys pending for months, then they make you wait 3 months for a check? So it would take something like half a year or more to get paid for a single survey?...Pass. :?

NO I wouldn't recommend Survey Savvy at all.One time I waited over 12 weeks didnt receive my check so I emailed them and received my check 2 weeks later.Don't know why I keep them.

Update on GTM I have enough to cash out they came thru the next day.However e-rewards hasn't sent me a survey in 3 days.I usually get one every day if not more and I'm only .53 cents away from getting my daughter her b-day gift card.(LOL) :x By the time I get enough her b-day will have passed and it's not until the end of the month. :x