Tellwut Driving Me Crazy

cricket

Sometimes I am able to answer a few questions in a row and then when I hit "home" to get to the next question, the browser box won't load. I just went on and it won't load at all. I know this is happening to some of you but please help me by telling me what type of computer you have. I have an older Macbook and Verizon Fios, which is supposed to be fast. Maybe I need to upgrade something. It would really help if I knew what you're using, especially if you are not having the problem I am.

Sometimes I am able to answer a few questions in a row and then when I hit "home" to get to the next question, the browser box won't load. I just went on and it won't load at all. I know this is happening to some of you but please help me by telling me what type of computer you have. I have an older Macbook and Verizon Fios, which is supposed to be fast. Maybe I need to upgrade something. It would really help if I knew what you're using, especially if you are not having the problem I am.
Cricket it's not your computer everybody is having those issuses they keep saying on facebook that they are working on it but in the meantime it is very frustrating to get that spinning and if you do get through it takes forever after you vote.

Thanks, peach. I see they keep deleting the complaint threads also on Facebook. I am losing patience, I get really annoyed and feel like giving it up. I come back 5 minutes later and it's still loading. At that rate, I could be watching videos on Swagbucks and making the same few cents. I wonder if they can really do something about the loading time. We'll see. It takes me forever to cash out at this rate.

Even with an older processor, it would not take that long. It is their site. Using a different browser would probably help. I sue Chrome and although it is slow, it is much better than IE.