Toluna has lost their mind with this survey!

greeneyeddevils

What is this company smoking? Who in their right mind would go & do this survey for a sweeps?

I noticed this survey the other day was offered for 3000 points what's that like 50 cents? This company needs to fold & stop scamming the survey takers..

Your opinion is very valuable to us. Today we are asking you to participate in a survey giving you the chance to earn Sweepstakes Entry.

Television

Survey length: 65 minutes

Survey ID: 1220531-CA Sweepstakes Entry

What is this company smoking? Who in their right mind would go & do this survey for a sweeps?

I noticed this survey the other day was offered for 3000 points what's that like 50 cents? This company needs to fold & stop scamming the survey takers..

Your opinion is very valuable to us. Today we are asking you to participate in a survey giving you the chance to earn Sweepstakes Entry.

Television

I still belong to Toluna so I think I have probably lost my mind along the way although I only go there and try for surveys when I'm bored.I think that was the first survey site I joined.

Television

I still belong to Toluna so I think I have probably lost my mind along the way although I only go there and try for surveys when I'm bored.I think that was the first survey site I joined.

How many people actually do the 1hr & 5 minute survey for free & get a sweeps reward for something that doesn't exist? Do you know of anyone who has ever won anything from Toluna sweeps?